Evergreen Valley College Top Questions

Anything. I am new to this school and have only been to campus 2 times. I am taking online courses and do not start until fall.

Sherrie

I wish I knew how to layer clothing before coming to this school. I began attending this school during the winter months, and being a southern california girl at heart, I decided to wear a simple sweater, jeans, and sneakers to get by. If only I knew the dangers of what lied ahead. I could only get through my first 2 classes without freezing. My advice to my future self: stock up on thick sweaters, sweats, and uggs!

Theresa

I was so excited to attend college. I felt that my new life was going to start and that it was all my responsibility. I never knew how much more college was going to be hard until I attended. I struggled with college my first semester. I tried to do it all. I was working full time and renting a studio. It was too much for me at the time. The classes gave so much homework. There was a lot of writing involved, not like high school. though. It was more youthful in high school. It was hard at first.

Jazmine

I wish I known that at this school there isn't really any sports or school activites that go on at Evergreen Valley College.

Rahimeh

That college would in fact be easier than high school. My whole life I have been told that college was going to be so hard, but now that I'm here, I actually find it's easier to get good grades. Because I can pick and choose my own classes, I can pick subjects I'm interested in and will pay more attention to during the lectures. I had a 3.4 GPA in high school, but after one semester in college, and it's up to a 4.0!