Fairfield University Top Questions

Daniela

Any person willing to put in the time to work hard and is dedicated to attend this school. It is not to say it is an easy school nor is it on of the hardest, but it does have its challenges.

Malgorzata

The type of person that should attend this university is from a upper middle to wealthy class family, looking to graduate with a degree and live in New York City. The type of person that would attend this university has not been around diversity, meaning they have not been exposed to different racial and socioeconomic backgrounds. This person respects others, but does not particularly interact with others different from them.

Zachary

Someone who has good enough an idea of who they are to not be swept up in a stream of self-consciousness about what people think about them would feel most comfortable at Fairfield; I know it's a tall order.

Casey

Someone who is conservative in religious and cultural views. someone who is willing to work hard in order to succeed in their classes and also someone who comes from an upper middle class background/wealthy background. also someone who is interested in partying.

Dana

Catholic. Upper Middle Class - Upper class.

Bryan

Someone who is looking for a smaller class size and a dedicated faculty. Fairfield attracts a lot of upperclass individuals and is strong in its commitment to academics as well as fun.

Colleen

I driven person, who likes to have a good time, and knows how to balance time between a social life and academics.

Julia

A person that likes to have fun. Not very diverse, used to living in the suburbs, small community. Everyone will eventually get to know everyone after a while. Small, community school.