Madison, NJ
Fairleigh Dickinson University-Florham Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fairleigh Dickinson University-Florham Campus

Morgan

Great class sizes, academics, and facilities, but as a student with dietary restrictions that has to live on campus it's kinda rough. The residence halls aren't cared for as much as they should (I found mold on my walls) and the food isn't great. It's sometimes undercooked and there aren't many options for dairy/gluten free students.

Bryan

FDU is a overall a great school and perfect small campus but the problem is there is nothing to do around campus unless you have a car. The school program, FPC is the worst with making activities for students in my opinion. The housing are terrible the only two new residential Halls are Park Ave and Rutherford Hall and the campus food is the worst and the only good food in campus is Leafs & Grains.

Sadiailen

This University is a great one. People are very friendly and helpful. Professors are always there to help however you may need. They give you their email and you can contact them whenever you need help. It's a great small community. I'm very happy and comfortable here.

nick

The classes are very small and personal. Teachers are willing to help and are very knowledgeable. Its a great learning experience, however the social life may not be ideal for someone looking for a decent 'college experience'. Not too many parties, and very groupy. Highschool all over again.

FDU is a good school. However it is very unorganized. It seems like no one in authority talks to one another, because you have to go to many different people to find one answer and they all tell you the other knows. Also the housing is awful, there are leaks in many rooms and poor plumbing. The food is gross, yet is improving slowly.

Zaria

The education is really great here, the food is alway questionable. You'll meet a ton of people who are going through the same things that you're going through. The only real downside is that there aren't many minorities on campus. But you'll see is around.

Guisha

My classmates are not very friendly. Choose to help or speak to who they please.

Prepare financially because college is very costly. Apply to as many scholarships as possible and find ways to aid you financially through college. I would tell myself to prepare mentally and emotionally. College can be a very stressful time. I would also tell myself to be more organized and well planned, This helps keep your busy colleg life on track and less stressful. Don't try to remember everything because it is close to impossible instead get a planner. Work on time management. College does not only include academics but also being involved in your college community. Lasly stay focused on your goal.

Students who love smal classrooms with a goodd financial standing. This school can get very costly.

Olivia

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself "it's okay." It's okay to be scared and it's okay to take a leap of faith. I would tell myself to focus and to not let anything around me get in the way of what I want to succeed in. I would tell myself that I, above everyone else, have the power to make my own decisions. I would tell myself to relax before making any big decisions. I would tell myself to never give up and to always consider every option. I would tell myself what I tell myself everyday..."Work hard, be smart and go get 'em."

All schools come with ups and downs. I, because I have not yet attended FDU, cannot personally say anything that I dislike about FDU. I am excited and anxious to continue my education at FDU in the spring.

I will be attending FDU in the Spring of 2015 for the first time. Although I have not yet attended this school, I believe that for any school one must want to be there. From visiting FDU I know that it is a beautiful campus with a lot of life. There seems to be a lot of activities going on daily for all students. No one can truly be happy at a school if they have no desire to be there. So my advice for any student planning to attend a University is just be sure you are ready.

I would say to START EARLY. I would literally shake myself by the shoulders and scream this in to my own past self's face. DO NOT WAIT. START LOOKING. ONLY GO WHERE YOU TRULY FEEL RIGHT GOING. I would be sure to include that I have transferred twice and that I have attended three colleges. I would also make it very clear that going far away to college is not what makes the experience, but rather, what you make of it does. I assumed the adventure and the college experience would only be valid if I went somewhere far. I was painfully wrong. Past Sam, listen to these words. It could save you a whole semester of horrible experiences.

Someone who wants a school that has a very suburban feel. On top of that, someone who wants to go to a school that is not too large as well as someone who wants to go to a school that is tough, but not overbearing and will help you learn.

Cassandra

The campus is the unique part of my school. It is so beautiful and has so much history behind it. Classes in the mansion are awesome and hanging in the new Monninger center doing class work keeps you focused.

If I could go back in time and speak to myself as a high school senior with the information I have now about life and college, I would tell myself to be more open. I would tell myself that I can get past the anxiety I felt about college and leaving home. I would want myself to look into more colleges and open my mind to other ideas. I would want to expose myself to more options and not just go with what felt comfortable at the time. I would tell myself to think thoroughly about my decision and not just jump into a school or plan. Lastly, I would tell myself to follow my heart.

The most frustrating thing about Fairleigh Dickinson University is the "priority point" system they use for housing. It makes it very difficult for new students to get placed into the housing of their choice with people of their choice if they have not joined a soroity or fraternity yet, or participate in a sport.

Fairleigh Dickinson University-Florham Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.