Fairleigh Dickinson University-Florham Campus

« See more reviews of Fairleigh Dickinson University-Florham Campus

IComing to Fairleigh Dickinson University was the best choice I have made, my classes are challenging yet rewarding and my professors go out of their way to help.

Fairleigh Dickinson is an institution that is committed to academic and athletic excellence, while encompassing an active community environment for all students.

Fairleigh Dickinson University is a friendly and welcoming community with faculty and professors willing to help with the sucess of each student.

Anyone can get by doing the bare minimum; but if you put effort in the education you will receive is definitely worth it.

Fairleigh Dickinson is a place to build character and grow among peers in a safe and judgment-free environment.

Things never get done on time here, from student papers to transcript releases in case you want to escape.

This school has a varies of people, majors, and things to do for everyone of any race &/or culture.

Really stupid italian people who think they are really smart make up 90% of the school population.

The school is very student-oriented to ensure that they will succeed in everything they do.

My school offers a freindly environment that keeps students focused on their academics.