Fairleigh Dickinson University-Florham Campus Top Questions

Someone who wants a school that has a very suburban feel. On top of that, someone who wants to go to a school that is not too large as well as someone who wants to go to a school that is tough, but not overbearing and will help you learn.

The type the students that should attend this school are people who are dorming or lives near this college. Athletics shouldn't attend this college since this is a division III school.

Alexa

I would think a person that is a dedicated and hard working individual with a good grade point average and wants to attend a small college that has a variety of career choices then this is the college for them. It is quite expensive, but scholarships are available to those who chose to apply for them.

Anyone can attend FDU. As long as you are committed to academic excellence nd able to live in a community setting, FDU is the plce for you. It is welcoming of all type of people and anyoe can fit in and make FDU their home.

Students that should attend this college are those that are interested in taking the time to learn and study about their intended majors. It is a school intended for all different types of majors, such as business and education. The campus is built to create an environment for all types of students and provide security for them. It allows students to really be independent, and gives you freedom to be yourself.

evan

The kind of person that should attend this school be eager, open-minded, social, focused, and determined to accomplish thier plans and goals.

erika

someone who is open to make friends and would appreciate a smaller campus.

Someone looking for a small, community feel on campus.

ehter a some one with an LD who need the small classes, or a drug user. there are plenty if drugs around.

The kind of person who should attend this school should be someone who is determined to work hard, get good grades, and wants to better his or her future by obtaining a great career. Also, someone who is able to get along with others and willing to experience new and different things.

EA

Energetic, focused individuals.