Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus

« See more reviews of Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus

Diversity is a huge advantage for attending Fairleigh Dickinson University. Everyone around campus has their own style and are still accepted by one another. Different types of students from various cultures and countries, all come together and form a bond around campus. Most of the students are from different countries and are usually from middle class families. A quiet or shy student would feel out of place at this school because everyone is so friendly and always willing to make new friends. I would say about half the population is politically aware at FDU but are making efforts to be more active.

My classmates are diverse; the people at FDU are a true mix bag. I feel that many of the students at FDU come from privileged families and are just to have fun because finances aren't really an object to them. Having said that I feel that a lot of people don't really strive to do well here, rather they just aim to get by. On the other hand, there are many international and some middle/ lower class students here on scholarships. Those students are very driven and work hard, but they are the minority.

My classmates all vary from one another. Some are quite and some are loud. We all have different approaches and outlooks on life, and we appreciate listening and hearing what eachothers opinions are. Everyone respects eachoher although most of the time we do not all agree with eachother because of how different we all are from one another.

A lot of the students here don't talk to one another unless put into groups by a professor. It depends on the type of classes you're taking and what type of professor you have. The peers that I talk with are friendly and are easy going.

My classmates are active students with expressive vocabulary usage as well as a quench for knowledge; they are all excited to go to the school.

My Classmates are all ambitious and unique.

Intelligent and Determined.

Super diverse. The metropolitan campus is also the international student campus I've met more cultures on campus and people from all different walks of life then at any other college I've visited or attended. It really ads to the globalization of college.