Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus Top Questions

A person that should attend Fairleigh Dickinson would be a student who is participating in a sports program, would like to be part of a fraternity or sorority, as well as coming from an upper middle class family.

Tatiana

Any person who would like to have a great enviroment around them because the scenery outside is beautiful and the classes are so interesting., The campus is safe and the student are very friendly and are always there to give a helping hand.

Burgandy

International students and students that are interested in transitioning from a rural environment to an urban environment. Also, student's who are looking to meet culturally diverse students.

Transfer students who attend a 2 year institution, like I did. They give away good transfer scholorships, as well as freshman scholorships. So anyone.

Leyxis

Only people that are honestly interested in becoming successful in life should attend this school. First, because it is an expensive school and people not interested in success will be there wasting their money, their time, and the time of others, and honestly, there's nothing that upsets me more than someone wasting my time that is more valuable than gold for me. Second, to go to FDU you need to be open minded. There we can find people from many countries and many cultures. FDU is well known for the diversity of cultures that the school embraces.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be one who is willing to step out of their comfort zone in order to be successful. One is all about being challenged and taking chances. Someone who likes diversity and learning about other cultures. A respectful person who is willing to treat their professors and peers the way they expect to be treated. One who likes to walk to each class and wont have to worry about being late since the campus is small. One who doesn't mind spending time with professors. and getting to know them.

Reena

A person who would like to be invovled in every aspect of social and perfessional life. Especially meeting and interacting with people from all over the world. A plus is if they love New York City because it is literally 15 mins away .

brittany

somone who likes the city like life but also likes feeling at home

This school is an excellent choice for someone with a specific educational goal. My advisor was able to help me put together a plan of classes that fulfills my goals, as well as the university requirements, so I will be a much better teacher than I would have been otherwise. I think that any student who knows what they want to do, whether it is nursing, marine biology, or political science will have the courses they need. And, with independent studies and interdisciplinary degrees as an option, FDU will be able to design the exact program the student needs.

victor

People that want to meet people from around the world. People who wish to study nursing or business

One that welcomes diversity and wants to learn within a global perspective.

I fell that a good candidate for this school would include a person who is dedicated to academics. This campus is not the most beautiful campus, nor is the area it is located, however, the professors are wonderful. I have made many friends throughout my education at FDU, and would do it again. Students are serious about learning and succeeding in life, and faculty is serious about helping their students achieve this goal.