Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus

« See more reviews of Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus

I am in a great position to further my education and the institute i chose could not fit me better. From the staff to the student body, everyone is so attentive and will accomidate to your needs--whatever they may be--and they do it while being polite and having a smile on their faces.

I would tell myself, be yourself. Do not worry about what people might think of you and the choices you have made. You will come to hard roads ahead, but do not worry they will work themselves out. Be friendly and caring like you are now. Be strong and brave.

Do not go to a private college unless you are on a scholarship that covers your tuition. Best idea is to go to community for the first two years to pay less for the basic courses, and then transfer. it saves money.

Try to get more involved in the extracurricular activities at school by interacting with the students and joining some clubs, but also, the most important thing is to stay focused on your school work.

Explore many colleges. Research their academics, their involvement with comunity. Their programs. The classrooms and etchnic cultures. Their opportunities within the college

Make sure you visit on the weekends overnight to make sure that it is really where you want to be. Make sure you are really going to enjoy being there.

Go forward with your plans and go straight to medical school

I would give to my self not to be in Latino Promise.

COME TO THE OPEN HOUSE AND ASK ALLOT OF QUESTIONS.

The size of the classroom or sports and activites.