Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus

« See more reviews of Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus

The best thing about my school is that it has many programs going on. It has programs for students whose parents are Latinos and don’t know what to do when their children have to go to college. It also has another program that lets you study in another country. It helps you grow culturally. This program let you explore and see the world from a wider angle. Another program is for Chinese people, etc. the school through student programs unite the whole world under the same sky.

The teachers that I've had so far have been a delight to have. They care about the students and give so much to us so we can have a better education for ourselves. They care for others and teach their subjects with such passion that makes the classes interesting.

The courses they offer for your major, and nonmajor are excellent. They teach you a lot about the subject and test you very well. You are able to take any classes you want, regardless of your major.

The leniency in transferring credits from other institutions. I bounced around for a while in my early college career and most of my credits were accepted at FDU.

Small classrooms gives us the chance to develop a relationship with our professors. The amount of tutoring and career advisement available is great.

Definately the dorming experience because you become more of a family with your suitmates and the more than daily fun activities plan on campus.

The school is multicultural. The diversity is a big plus.

Opening of sections for classes.