Fairmont State University Top Questions

The university did a wonderful job during the enrollment process of informing me about the university and their education process. I do not feel that nothing was left unmentioned and i found no suprises.

Marisa

The unnecessary need of textbooks for certain classes.

Nancy

How to better manage time for study and how to write more effectively.

danielle

You really dont need to bring your car

I wish I would have known where the buildings were. I felt lost my first week of classes, and I wish I would have taken the time to look around before classes started.

Susannah

With all the information that the school sent me, I was well informed. Maybe more information about the weather, even though they do a really good job at keeping the campus clear and safe during inclement weather.

I wish that I had realized how easy it can be to loose focus your first time away from home; when your parents aren't there to "bug" you about the things you need to do rather than the things you want to do.

Clarence

The one thing that I wish I had known before choosing to attend Fairmont State University is the amount of traffic that is in the town of Fairmont, WV. The roads in the city are badly planned and are too narrow for the amount of cars that travel within the town.