Montgomery, AL
Faulkner University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Faulkner University

sophie

Need to have a more energetic atmosphere. I would like to see students interacting more. Maybe even a Quad area for study would be nice to see more one on one time with students. There also needs to be more office hours with staff and students, it is hard to connect with the faculty especially when their office hours vary and they do not keep us updated.

Morgan

I would recommend to anyone looking for a college to come here. It has an amazing atmosphere, and everyone feels loved. The professors here care about you and want you to well in school. There are so many chances to grow closer to God here. At Faulkner you feel like a family!

Kesley

No school can be perfect for everyone, but I could not see myself any where else. Faulkner has its downfalls like older building and not so great food, but they also have positive factors such as chapel, choir, sports, nice classroom sizes, and a lot of technology. They also have a great police department. The officers always makes us feel safe and know they mean business.

Tammy

It is a pretty good school except for their rules on dress code, bible classes, and chapel.

What's the Greek scene like?

don't know don't care

Tell us about your professors.

the bible one sucks

Extremely fake or actually real depending on where they came from

If you do the work then you should do well.

People who believe religion should not be forced on someone should not come here due to their strict rules on chapel and bible classes.

Someone who is looking to gain an education of great quality but should not be a person that can't stand authority.

I wish that someone would have revealed all of the strict rules and costs that are not covered in tuition.

Dave
300 kids and counting

300 kids and counting

Faulkner university has truly changed my life. I have found classes I can actually go sit in and learn which will help better my future for my family and I. I work full time and am the assistant band director for the City of Mobile, Alabama so I have "hundreds" of children. Faulkner University is helping me get the tools I need to help make better decisions as a leader and human being.

austin

They are very helpful and attentive in the classroom.

They are very helpful and attentive in the classroom.

Get evrything you need or collge EARLY. The quicker you get it done, the less you hav to panic at the last minute. Also just be prepared to see how other people see things, dont be judgemental when you hear something different for the first time. Just listen to what they have to say and take it in and think about it, then if you have something to say then say it. The more you study in huigh school the easier the transition to college will be. Make sure to at least take your book home and at the least read the chapter or the section you went over in class. Lastly, be very open-mided and be friendly and ake a ton of friends on the field and in the class rooms.

Someone that is looking for a small, but very informative clasroom, to learn.

Brittney

My classmates are quiet.

My classmates are quiet.

My advice would be to really take your high school time more serious. Often times it is easy to think about what is going on in the present time and not think about what is going to happen in the future. When the time comes when you don't feel like doing your homework, do it anyway. It may not seem like a big deal to fail a test, but it will be an even bigger deal later down the line. Lastly, make every day count. Take the initiative to do your best and don't let anything stop you from being your best you.

A person that is not committed and one who is not willing to really try to succeed.

Erica

Faulkner University is the perfect school to further your education in a safe Christian environment, and it is a school you will not regret attending.

I have gotten a solid education that will bring me far in life. I love the fact I can worship God with other student around campus. I have had the opportunity to get closer to God and go to school and learn at the same time. This school has changed my view on the way I live my life. IT has made me a better person and has made me the person I am today. I have only attended one year, but the impact it took on my life is priceless. It has been valuable to attend Faulkner, because I have gotten to experience life on my own in a very warm and welcoming place. They made the transition from high school to college a breeze. My college offers so much; one would be a fool not to attend if admitted.

A negative self-center person with low morals should not attend this school. Faulkner university is a very classy Christian school with great students and wonderful teachers. This school is committed to their student’s success. If you are wanting to make something out of your life than this is the school for you. Faulkner University works with you to make you the best you can be through service learning and challenging classes. Someone who does not believe in God should steer clear from Faulkner. Each and every student you meet will be uplifting and holy.

Catherine

Honestly, very controlling would be the best word; that's why I'm transferring.

Honestly, very controlling would be the best word; that's why I'm transferring.

College has been a real eye-opener to me about what the real world is like. I've learned to defend my beliefs religous backgrounds. I enjoyed meeting all of the new people at my school.

Franklin

From the start I did not receive the “traditional” high school experience and I knew in the end that it would pay off. I still attend high school here in my hometown, but aside from that I am attending college courses at my local community college. From the first day of classes I thought that I would find it difficult to adjust to the college atmosphere, but my parents told me I was mature enough to handle it. From the first day of class, I believed in those words my parents spoke and I have adjusted flawlessly into the college. I am also maintaining my grades, even as a high school senior. The experience and advantage that I have gained will only help guide me in the right direction in the future. I know that if I am able to handle high school, college, work and volunteering throughout this past year, I can handle anything that life will throw at me in the near future. My mindset is aimed directly toward my future career and any obstacle that I will have to overtake.

Faulkner University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.