Faulkner University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Faulkner University

Antonia

Faulkner University is a scamming school. The school promotes themselves on a high pedestal,but in reality they are worse than any other university. The school only cares about money! Before your acceptance they shower you with scholarships and emails, but when your consumed in the system the scholarships disappear.

Dave

Faulkner university has truly changed my life. I have found classes I can actually go sit in and learn which will help better my future for my family and I. I work full time and am the assistant band director for the City of Mobile, Alabama so I have "hundreds" of children. Faulkner University is helping me get the tools I need to help make better decisions as a leader and human being.

sophie

Need to have a more energetic atmosphere. I would like to see students interacting more. Maybe even a Quad area for study would be nice to see more one on one time with students. There also needs to be more office hours with staff and students, it is hard to connect with the faculty especially when their office hours vary and they do not keep us updated.

Morgan

I would recommend to anyone looking for a college to come here. It has an amazing atmosphere, and everyone feels loved. The professors here care about you and want you to well in school. There are so many chances to grow closer to God here. At Faulkner you feel like a family!

Abby

I love Faulkner University! Both of my parents attended here, so I knew some about the school. I then had friends and family attend here before me, and that was when I made up my mind. The Christian atmosphere is my favorite part. I love chapel and Bible class, so much! There is involvement on campus, but not as much as some would like. We have social clubs, but it's limited so not everyone is in one. Once your friends are found, Faulkner can be the best place!

Cecil

My overall opinion of Faulkner University is that it is a great Christian University that is a god-fearing, family oriented University every time I've ever gone to visit I've always been made to feel like I'm at home from my very first visit the coaches in athletics and the football team are inpeccable, they make you feel like you're at home they show you concern, they stay involved with you. The campus setting is very nice it's not too big, it's not too small, it's just the right size. They are very helpful with anything that you need and are willing to help you at any given time with genuine care and they help and push for you to succeed! Overall in my opinion Faulkner University is a great college to attend I would recommend it to anyone!

Roslyn

At Faulkner I feel that my education matters. The teachers and staff does not treat you as if you are just a number but instead they treat me like family. The classes are never too large, creating that needed one on one time with the professor. This is the best school that I've attended!

Kesley

No school can be perfect for everyone, but I could not see myself any where else. Faulkner has its downfalls like older building and not so great food, but they also have positive factors such as chapel, choir, sports, nice classroom sizes, and a lot of technology. They also have a great police department. The officers always makes us feel safe and know they mean business.

Maggie

I love the Christian atmosphere and the student-teacher relationships. There is something for everyone to get involved in. Since the campus is small, everyone knows everybody which makes for fun times and lots of laughs. Everyday, the school does something to involve God into our academics and activities. Overall, I love this school and would suggest it to anyone.

Cailan

Faulkner University is a great school and you can easily find a group of friends. The Christian atmosphere is great and positive setting to be around. I know I can always count on the professors to email me back or even just talk to me if I need to talk to someone. Although Faulkner is very expensive, it has felt like home since I stepped on campus and I feel like that is what is really important.

KyLee

As a visitor of this college, I admire how friendly everyone is. The environment is a beautiful place and the feeling is amazing. Being on campus put me in a better mood and talking with the students and staff is very available and easy. I would absolutely give this college five stars.

Spencer

I have been to Faulkner for a variety of youth camps and activities since I was in the sixth grade. The faculty seem to care about their students and are available to them. The students who I have met talk highly of the school and of the professors. I took an online class for dual enrollment and my teacher was helpful and knew her subject. I am looking forward to going to school there in the fall.

Candace

Faulkner University is a great place of higher learning! Everyone here is down-to-earth, friendly, and helpful. The faculty and staff always see that you get the information you need. There are many scholarship opportunities available for students at Faulkner University. Academic, athletic, fine arts, and merit-based scholarships can all be pursued here. Additionally, Faulkner is a small campus of 3,000 students. The "family" atmosphere on campus appealed to me from the first time I visited. Being able to connect immediately with current students and faculty has been a huge selling point for me. Small class size with a low student-teacher ratios have given me the confidence I've needed to pursue my dreams.

Olivia

I love Faulkner University and met a lot of great people. I love how we learn about God word and get to have chapel during our school day. The teacher and staff are always helpful inside class and out of class. The extra - activities on campus are fun as they love to see everyone having fun. Living on campus I have great room mates who are always supportive and encouraging me. The cafeteria ladies are like family to me as they are always looking out for me. Keeping up on financial and academics, the staff are helpful to solve everyone problems.I feel safe on campus by the campus police always making sure everyone is safe and I recommend upcoming and future students or adults to stop by Faulkner University.