Fayetteville State University Top Questions

Princess-Odosey

Anyone who doesn't like to have fun and get their work done should not attend this school. Academics' comes first and then everything else later.

Tenekia

People who are use to schools being organized and well put together.

James

If you are a person who does not know what it is like to have responsibility then going to this school is not the best choice. The fredom of going to bed when you need to can be a problem at times the campus never stops buzzing with things to do. And if you can't focuss then that will also be a problem. The teachers here don't baby you so don't think you are going exspect pitty. Managing time has to be a big part as well time money and you dont need to wast it.

Heather

This is a historically black college and from speaking with multiple class mates they are more comfortable with young place students like themselves rather than someone in there mid 20's and older like me and friends plus I am white which is a huge struggle at this school for us.

A person with school spirit, a down to earth person and a person who isn't afraid to get an be involved. Someone from a big city will adapt to being in the country city of Fayetteville.

Brian

There are differnt type of people that attend fayetteville state. So there is not a specfic kind of person that should could to the school. If your focused on getting a degree and being successful its the right chooice. The school is easy to meet friends and the campus life is very great.

Patricia

The type of person that should not attend are people that are looking to have fun.

Jacinda

Anyone can attended Fayetteville State University, but if you rather be considered a quota than part of a family, then Fayetteville State University is not for you. At Fayetteville State, professors and staff are concerned with your education and future and are willing to help you in any way they can.