Fayetteville Technical Community College Top Questions

I wish I had known that the books were going to be so expensive, and I also wish i would have known the used book store places that other students were going to before I went and bought mine.

Merriell

I wish had known the opportunities that were readily available to me, because I think I would have enrolled sooner. I think at times there is a misconception of what a Community College has to offer and I should have paid more attention because I would be further along in my career choice. I also wish I had given the school the opportunity to show me what they had to offer before I just formed my own opinion. I have learned so much since my enrollement in my first class and I know that ther is more to come.

I wish I had known what to expect. To buy the right kind of shoes, because the walks to class are terrible. Make sure your umbrella isn't broken, because the wind will knocki it out of your hands. I wish I had known how to apply for financial aid, because buying books can break you. Finally, I wish I was more of a people person, because friends can help you when you're in a new place.

shandrea

none

Renita

I wish I had known about how demanding online learning can be. It is definitely a myth about online learning being so much easier than a traditional classroom. Online learning is so structured and you really have to be focused, accountable and organized to be successful in online learning. It has definitely been a challenge but I have to say I am very happy with my decision because it allows me to be as flexible as I need to with my schedule. I am an adult student and I really don't have time to sit in a regular classroom.