Quincy, CA
Feather River Community College District

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Feather River Community College District

Ramona

I like the school. I like that is in the mountains. It has all around Seasons, Spring Summer Fall and Winter. Its quiet, the town its in is a small community very helpful. Ive lived in Quincy for about 6 years now and I am very proud to call this college Town my home

Feather River College, FRC, is best known for its beautiful mountain setting, its small campus, and its focused, hands-on programs in equine science, agriculture, and fish hatchery.

It is September of my Freshman year, and even though I just graduated in June, I would tell my high school self not to be afraid of moving forward, taking risks, and doing things differently than everyone else. I was nervous (and honestly a bit embarrassed) in moving between high school and college because I was following a less academic path than many of my friends and seeking an "alternative" type of education. Somehow this made me feel less successful and less hopeful about my future. Now with a few weeks of classes complete, however, I realize I am happy with my choice of path and that I have clear career goals that align with my passion. I am proud of the choices I have made, proud of myself for staying my course despite those who questioned it, and I look forward with excited anticipation to my future. My month of hindsight has taught me that the hype of the transition from high school to college was actually harder to deal with than living through it.

The best thing about Feather River College is that my horse lives on campus and attends classes with me.

Feather River Community College District administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.