Lodi, NJ
Felician University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Felician University

Fixed  rate loan

Crystal

My opinion on Felician College is, that it is a very good quality school that offers a great education. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and after awhile it starts to feel like a second home. If you want to go to a small school then it would be a great school to be apart of.

Genesis

I would tell myself to prepare for the real world. You should start looking for scholarships or any help because school isn't cheap. No matter how much school is, there 's always a way to get through school. It's important to finish because nowadays you need a degree to get a good job. Never give up along the way because in the end it will be worth it.

Anyone can attend this school becuase its about pursing their dream and career. The only problem that anyone can have it's about paying for school.

Karina

Felician College is a school filled with a diversity of students of different cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs with the common goal of wanting to come out of school and into a better and even more fulfilling life for themselves.

If I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell her to take deep breaths and try to smile even when you don't feel like it. College truly is a huge transition in life. You are going to meet different kinds of people than you are used to. You are going to be expected to complete more challenging assignments than you are used to. Try to embrace it as much as a can. Yes, it will be intimidating at first, but after your first real all-nighter crying, writing a difficult philosophy paper, it will be worth it. Afterwards, you will sleep like you have never slept before. Oh, yeah, and that A+ will be a nice addition, too. This will be the greatest challenge of your young life! Do not give into the stress of it all. This is extremely vital. Take your head out of that textbook once in a while. See all those strangers in front of you? Some of them are out there waiting to meet someone just like you. Hold on to that faith. So, show them that pretty smile of yours. Just like Mom always says, smiles are free!

There is nothing uniquely frustrating about Felician College; just the typical frustrations of getting your work done on time, cramming for exams, and even worse, catching the shuttle bus on time!

Attending college gave me the stability and motivation I needed to make a better life for myself. My first college experience was dictated primarily by need. I needed to get through college so that I could be employed as more than a minimum wage employee because I had been taking care of myself for some time and was not satisfied with just scarping by. I worked my way through the paralegal program at Pellissippi State Community College while working full time as a runner at a local law firm. Throughout this time, the support from my teachers was phenomenal. They cared about more than just my grades and my school performance. The interest they took in my day-to-day life and well-being was almost as important as the education I received. Now that I have decided to return to school for my Bachelor degree, I cannot help returning to Pellissippi to begin my next educational challenge. My success with Pellissippi’s paralegal program makes returning for my Bachelor degree less intimidating and makes me confident that with their help, I can succeed again.

rabiatu

I made a decision to go to a community college for a year before I transfer to a four year college and this decision is one that I have not regretted ever taking. I wanted to have a feel of what college is really about before I went to a bigger college. I attend Hudson valley community college although small it is one of the best community college in New York State. I major in their individual studies program. My experience at the institution has been phenomenal so far. Being the first person to go to college in my family line, I really did not get that much information about what college was really about before I went to the school. Because of this my stay at the institution has been very interesting. I have found out that unlike high school, I am now an adult and I do not need to be told to do things before I do. The college has made me have the courage to make decisions for myself in ways that benefit me in my studies. And it has really been a wonderful experience so far to be in school and in college at that.

Kaitlyn

The reason why it has been valuable for me to attend college is mainly that I went to a private school. In a private school you do not really get to experience the world, it does not get you ready to face reality; but college does. In college you not only get an education that prepares you for a future career you obtain life experience as well. It was not until I went to college that I began to feel prepared for what the future had in store for me. Within the safe community a college campus provides, I became comfortable with who I was and what I wanted to do with my life; if it were not for these last few years I would probably still be trying to figure out what to do with my life.

Paris

My college experience has been nothing but positive. It has given and is giving me the solid background and foundation required to pursue a career in healthcare, particularly nursing, that I have always wanted to be a part of. I feel I have grown so much as a person and a adult. College has also opened my eyes to the world around me and I plan on taking everything that I have learned and apply it to every day life and the profession of nursing that I am so passionate about. I would encourage anyone to go to college. I think it is one of the best experiences one could and should have in life.

I don't have any negative thoughts about my school at present. All of my experiences have been positive, from the professors to the faculty.

The only type of person I feel shouldn't attend this school is someone who does not take higher education serious.

Viola

The college experience has been a wake up call. This wake up call is very vaulable and essential in my life. I had to become an adult and take things seriously because college is the real world. college has made me more responsible by pushing me to follow the uncollated schedules. I also know college is very important not to fool around. I had to buckle down and make sure i reached every deadline because not doing so would hurt my grade. this year i intend to do much better. St. Petersburg college has been valuable to attend because i am learning life lessons there and the essentials in my future careers.

tabitha

Felician College students are respectful and show interest in being there.

Felician College students are respectful and show interest in being there.

Prior to being a Felician College student, I had never actually been inside the classroom other than the role as a learner. In the couple of years attending the specific school in discussion, I was previliged enough to work with a numerous amount of children of all ages and learning capabilities. It has been truly amazing to be part of the wonderful opportunites that Felician College and the faculty have made possible for me.

Felician College is extremely expensive.

Dawn

After searching for a New Jersey College that specifies in nursing, I chose Felician College because of it's range of ethical diversity, religious studies and small class ratios. Felician started as an all-girl, catholic, undergraduate instituition and is now live on campus / co-ed. Felician's school motto is "students come first". The counselors and nuns will try their very best to encourage and instruct the students to meet their highest standards. I believe the core classes needed to graduate teach students the necessary moral and ethical values which are keys to making the right decisions in life.

I f I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior there is alot I would say to make myself understand that youth is both a blessing and a hindereness. "You have the world at your feet, but you don't have the knowledge to guide you down the right path," I would say to my much younger, immature self. "That is why I am here to help." I know now if I had the confidence in myself and knowledge that you can take out student loans to pay for college, like the majority of students do, it'll be fine. I'd tell myself to go for nursing because I'd fall in love with medicine and I'd be amazing with patients. That one day Im going to wake up and have nothing if I don't start working towards a goal other than hanging out with friends. Your friends will soon have lives of thier own and you will have missed out on the effort of college life. Although college is not easy, it is an experience and an accomplishment that can not be taken from you. "Don't give up!"

What I was not aware of at the time of acceptance was, although it was fairly easy to transfer into Felicain College, it was not that easy to obtain a position into the nursing program. In order to be allowed to start the spring nursing program at Felician you need to have completed your Science courses with a grade of B- or higher. Unfortunately, while I was taking classes part time at middlesex, I was working three jobs and received a C+ in all my science courses. Because my science grades were not the required A/B-, I retook them.

Felician University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.