Felician University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Felician University

John

I'm writing this review in August 2020. Honestly, I'm surprised by how all of the reviews are positive. I would not recommend this school, and in fact you should avoid it. No one here seems to be really being honest so I will, which is why I felt the need to write this review. Do not go to this school if you want a real college experience. Most of the students are either from working-class or poor backgrounds or ghetto. I don't mean that to be mean, I'm just being honest. Many students are loud, rude, and mean. The dorms are terrible and small. The cafeteria food is mediocre, verging on bad. The international students stick to themselves. Some professors care about their students, but I've witnessed a good amount that don't. The campus funding, the tuition students pay, and the facilities are all a joke. About half of the students commute and the other half live on campus. The only nice part I can think of is that the town itself where the dorms are, in Rutherford, is pretty nice and it's about a 15 minute walk into the downtown from the school. If you drive, it's a few minutes. Overall, avoid this school.

Eddie

The food isn't the best, the dorms are a little small but we have a community. The town of Rutherford is amazing and even though it has yet to accept our presence fully some residents encourage our growth. Felician is a school that has a lot of room to grow but in the coming years it should grow into an amazing school.

Danajah

My overall opinion of Felician College is that the as a whole the college is great. I love that the school is a small school and not a big university, I enjoy the small community and being in a smaller class setting. It makes learning way easier then having about two hundred students in one class. I also love the staff everyone from the teachers to the working security guards are a pleasure to be around. After just one school year I'm comfortable with my environment and the people that is in it. I also love the diversity of the school, Felician has many students of different race and different backgrounds and that was a major must have when I decided to attend this college. I believe when you're put in environment with people of different cultures and cultural beliefs your growth as a person will be phenomenal. Overall I believe the school is great and a perfect fit for me.

Patricia

Felician University, in my opinion stands out compared to other universities I applied to during my senior year in high school. Just by the way the staff is very attentive, track out to you, help you as much as possible with whatever the case may be. Both campuses are very neat and clean. The professors and class size are the best. The good things is that you get to know your professor, and learn better when classes are reduced. Felician university is a great school, the main thing about the school is that it has great science professors.

oreoluwa

Best school .The teachers the students are nice

Crystal

My opinion on Felician College is, that it is a very good quality school that offers a great education. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and after awhile it starts to feel like a second home. If you want to go to a small school then it would be a great school to be apart of.

Clarize

Felician University is one of a kind. There are two campuses, one in Lodi and one in Rutherford. Each are about ten minutes away from each other. You will feel totally safe in each neighborhood the campuses are located in. With it being not that big of a school, the class sizes allow for the professors to get to know each and every student. All of the professors will make time and will listen student concerns. Many activities go on at Felician. You can see volunteer work, fitness classes, field trips, and social events being held. Although there are a lot of activities being held this is not a hard place to focus and concentrate. You can always get work done without distraction or noise. Felician University has a little bit of everything everyone will enjoy.

Teresa

The teachers always give each student proper amount of attention and since the school is small and so are the classrooms there are more opportunities for one on one wth the teachers. There are also many ways to make friends since the class size isn't big and there are no more than twenty people in a class you are able to talk to everybody freely

Christopher

The two campuses are a 10-minute drive apart and most students tend to have classes on both within the same day so the drive in between can be a bit of a hassle but other than that, everything is packed closely together. Classes are also relatively small at about 25 students a class so receiving help from the teacher is always possible.

Demi

I was mainly focused on my education at Felician University because there was not much else for commuter students to do. The professors were open to students' questions and were willing to work along side them. Financial aid was hard to come by and depending on who you spoke to gave you acceptable help.

Jorge

Felician University is one of many universities around New Jersey that provides great opportunities for students that want to get a degree. Sports and activities are great because any student can join and show the best they can be in any sport. Felician is also a small campus where students can get from point A to point B easily.

Alysson

It does a good job in getting students to enroll and accept to go here but there are many students who transfer out. I have had my own fair share of problems in terms of tuition and not being notified of money I owed until enrollment for next semester. As a student-athlete, I feel as though I should have been assisted more but that is not the case and hope that can be fixed for future students.

Kaylee

I like the small class room size and how caring the professions are. The location is perfect! There is a small town with lots of food places which you'll want since the dining hall food is pretty gruesome. Coming here for nursing has been the best decision for me. I am focused and have lots resources and support that will help me through this difficult journey.