FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles Top Questions

Publically recognized alumni

Natasha

I brag about the calibur of the school, with the phenomenal professors and faculty. I also talk about how great the campus is. The technology is updated every 3 months, when the building was being made the architect designed it to be inspiring to the students, along with the furnishing and decor of the inside of the building., it is a place where creativity is thriving and it's a school I am proud to go to, and get to show to my friends and family.

Wendelin

My school is where Project Runway is taped when on the west coast. Even Mr. Verreos, from Project Runway, is one of the professors for Apparel Process classes. All the professors are still in the fashion industry. 95{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the graduates have a fashion job within 3 - 6 months of graduating.

That it is a great school, fast paced and it is excelerated. Tution covers supplies, books and fees. A lot of creativity goes into this school. You learn so much more and you're paying for what you learn. On top of it, it's challenging.

I brag that FIDM has some of the best teachers. All of the teachers have backgrounds and real knowledge of the business to learn from as well as give great advice. Also, the resources at FIDM are better than any other art school in that we have many different databases as well as technology that is actually used in the industry.

rachel

They have the best career center to help you get out into the real world after school

It's reputation for having such profound alumni.