San Diego, CA
FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Diego

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Diego

COURTNEY

THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS I FOUND OUT ABOUT GROWING UPAND TRANSITIONING TO COLLEGE THAT I DIDNT THINK WOULD BE TRUE AND ACTUALLY ARE. WHEN A TEACHER EXPRESSES THAT YOU NEED TO DEVELOP GREAT STUDYING SKILLS, BELIEVE ME YOU DO. I FOUND THAT OUT MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE WHEN I GOT A DEVASTATING GRADE BACK ON AN ASSIGNMENT. IT REALLY MADE ME REALIZE THAT I HAD TO STUDY FOR TESTS, QUIZZES, FINALS,ETC AND THAT IT WAS NO JOKE. EVER SINCE I HAVE DEVELOPED GREAT STUDYING HABITS I ALMOST ALWAYS RECEIVE AN A. ALSO, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO MISS CLASS, YOU ARE SUDDENLY THROWN OFF TRACK AND BECOME STRESSED OUT VERY FAST. I KNOW NOW THAT YOU MUST KEEP ON TOP OF ALL OF YOUR CLASSES AND DO NOT SLACK. ONCE YOU START OUT BEHIND, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BEHIND.

WHAT I CONSIDER THE BEST THING ABOUT FIDM IS THAT IT IS A SMALL CAMPUS WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF STUDENTS. AT FIDM YOU GET THE BEST ONE ON ONE ATTENTION AND ANYTIME YOU NEED HELP A STAFF MEMBER IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU. THIS SCHOOL IS VERY PERSONAL EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE AND I LOVE THAT. I AM NOT JUST ANOTHER STUDENT!

THAT IT GETS TO THE POINT AND I GET TO STUDY EXACTLY WHAT I LOVE. I DONT HAVE TO BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND TAKE A BUNCH OF GENERAL EDUCATION CLASSES. ALSO THE CAMPUS IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE LOCATION MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN A HAPPY PLACE!

FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Diego administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.