Canandaigua, NY

Finger Lakes Community College

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a highschool senior I woul .. more

Dear High School Me, Don't worry so much. Even though good grades are impor .. more

While attending FLCC I always felt like there was a strong drive for the co .. more

As a high school senior i was very unsure about my future and i panicked at .. more

FLCC is a small, close knot College. The comfortable and positive atmosphe .. more

If I was able to go back in time to my senior year of high school I would t .. more

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior, I would tell .. more

My school is oblivious, they do not know how to follow their own rules and .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.