Finlandia University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Finlandia University

Chris

Finlandia University has allowed me the chance to experience a different culture. I've had the opportunity to grow, mature and learn more about myself. The people/ staff here at Finlandia make it easy to fit in and are among some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Denia

It is a great school academically but the area does not have a whole lot of places as a college student you can go unless you like to party on the weekends. Sports at Finlandia are great, even though not all teams are good. I wish they had more places where students can work and ear more pay. Also the cafeteria should be open 4 times a day and there should be more food options.

I'm an older student coming to University for the first time and this is definitely the place for me. The professors are on your level, the class schedules are flexible and there are many different kinds of courses to suit a various amount of interests. If you're expecting Ivy League facilities then your in the wrong place. You'll get tight knit community, no bullshit, down to earth TLC from this U.P. School.

Robert

Finlandia is the perfect get away from home its shows character and gives people opportunity to be their selves. We are a family that loves to go to events and have fun with one another. the classes are even better especially when we are on top and enjoying the class. The food around the campus is great and the stores around campus is great also. Finlandia has a great environment which it is easy to get along with other in the school community.

Kylie

Finlandia University has many great qualities. The class sizes, availability of professors and advisors, classroom and outside of the classroom activities, smaller campus, etc. is what drew me to this university. Due to the smaller class sizes, one-on-one learning between student and professors is more prominent at this school.

It's an awesome campus to be on and it feels like home.

Samonshva

My overall opinion of Finlandia University is a great place for your child to go to college. For it being my freshman year there I can say that I like it here already. They do need a little more activities but the sports are fun to go to because there are so many people coming up with chanting things to the other team to get them upset. And there is so many help that your child can get if they are having trouble and the teachers are always available.