Five Towns College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Five Towns College

Tija

My overall opinion of Five Towns College is that it’s a great school. There’s so many chances and opportunities that if you miss out on one there’s always another one right behind it. I recommend the school to business students or anyone who wants to be in the music field or film. It’s a great College.

jalaiah

I've wanted to be apart of this since I was In 8th grade. when I finally got accepted into the school I felt a sense of accomplishment. five towns is an amazing school with lots to offer. with so many majors there's really no reason for anyone to be bored or not this school.

Gregorie

It is most definitely a good school, particularly if you are into theatrics, music, or anything artistic. However, the school can most certainly use a lot of improvements. Things such as food and recreational things to do outside of school are out of their control, but more lively events can be helpful.

jo

I have always been a great student but Five Towns College made me feel as if I were nothing. The first semester I got onto the highest deans list for my academics. I even had a scholarship there for my academics. I transferred out of five towns. Within the first semester I knew I wanted to leave. Most of the teachers do not care about how you do. I've literally seen students walk out of classes because they were crying. I decided to take a second semester and ended up signing out of all the music programs at the end of my semester. It wasn't worth it. I was once in class and one of my teachers told the group of students in the room, "By the time the next three years pass there will be about 4 or 5 of you in this class because all the weak ones left the school." I mean what type of teacher does that? I came to this school to be inspired and have teachers who make your experience worth while, educational, and fun. Almost all of the teachers were discouraging. I felt like I was studying there for nothing. My major was vocal performance and I only sang there once a week for 45 minutes. Besides the awful choir class with one of the meanest conductors. I had friends in different majors and everyone was studying the same exact thing. They make it seem so diverse but its all the same. I have never felt more out of place. Really the only thing that kept me going was my friends. Everyone that I talked to wanted to leave. They even knew some people who were leaving. Five Towns is a four year college. In my first semester I met multiple students who have been there for EIGHT YEARS. How is that even possible? I had seniors telling me to get the hell out of there before you waste more time. I hope some people have read this and take my advice, do not go to Five Towns College. It is a joke and a waste of money.

Kali

I have the greatest experience at Five owns so far. It is one of the best performing arts schools and i'm lucky to be a part of it. The food is good and is open late, the campus facilities are close and great to use. There are even multiple places on campus to hang out and mingle. Its the best school in my opinion.

chris

I love this college and the professors that are in it. The experience of my professors is the most liked quality in my opinion. Each of my professors has world experience in the fields they teach which makes it easier for them to help with jobs and ways to make a living.