Flagler College-St Augustine Top Questions

Flagler College is a engaging liberal arts college that has a difficult but rewarding curriculum and a friendly atmosphere.

Flagler is a small school that doesn't offer a large range of majors, but most of the majors there are done well and taught by teachers who generally are looking out for their students.

Greer

Flagler College is a challenging institution which, if given the proper attention, can open a student's mind to immense possibilities and opportunites to enrich every aspect of their life.

Flagler College is an exceptional private institution offering old city charm as well as modern professional studies including the social sciences, art, education, and business; during free time, the beach tempts from nearby with grand waves along with Spanish cobblestone streets in the old downtown district.

It is a strict private school that ranks in the top 20 best southeastern schools.

Kierstin

Flagler College is small liberal arts college with a lot of history and learning opportunities within the campus.

A beautiful historical site, in a great historical community, that now offers the best liberal arts education for a very decent amount of money.

Caleigh

A fun girl who loves to have a good time with friends and family while also loving sports and outdor activities.

Flagler College is like a family. If you ever need any help you just have to ask someone around you and they will help you out.

Steffi

Flagler College is amazing and going here was the best decision I've ever made.

Micah

A school for the arts, that has traditional views.

An engaging academic environment, with a strong focus on success in both your school life and your social life.

Flagler College is an amzing learning enviromnent with teachers who are passionate about what they do.

Flagler college is a private college, 1of only a few that i know of in florida. If you think you may get lost in a huge state school, but don't want to pay huge sums of money in a regular private college or out of state school, then Flagler is perfect for you. There are scholarships available, but most of them are for specific majors. The campus is beautiful, and so is it's surrounding city... St. Augustine is small, but jacksonville is right around the corner. Living on campus, for girls, is interesting and neat the first year.

Flagler is great--the class sizes are small, the teachers really care about your success, and it isn't difficult to do well, as long as you make an effort.

Traci

A school that is trying to expand with no where else to go.

Jenni

Flagler's the perfect size for me with small classes and friendly interactive professors. I just wish there was more to do!