Flagler College-St Augustine Top Questions

Alexandra

Very passionate about their chosen fields, and willing to express personal views on the subject matter. The small classrooms bolster communication of ideas and proposals.

nadia

Most of my classmates are young students who prefer to worry about their outgoings on the weekends that about their studies, but I understand that, cause I was the same at their age.

Kelsey

Pretty diverse, open to new ideas and friendly.

Taylor

Open minded and mostly hard working

Amy

My classmates are a bunch of arrogant, unfriendly, and stuck up people who think they're better than everyone else.

A good mix of interests and persuits, but a little low on the ethnic diversity.

Andrew

My classmates were all very hard-working and easy-going individuals. Each had their quirks and subtleties to their personalities, but all were very likable and fun to be around in the classroom. I enjoyed my time in every class with all the individuals within them and made quite a few lifetime friends out of my classmates.

Teresa

My classmates are very kind and are very helpful with giving notes if I missed a class due to injury or sickness.

Jordan

Classmates tend to work together in order to learn the materials presented in a class. There's alot of discussions in the classes I've attended in the history department, which greatly adds to the experience of learning.

Alot of surfers and beach kids.

Carolyn

My classmates are generally quiet but friendly; helpful and encouraging.

Juliana

I have met some really great people in my classes that are very responsible students. There are a lot of people here with very little life experience it seems. Many of them are what we like to call "trust funders"; it seems as though they have no concept of working hard to pay for things.

Colleen

My classmates are outgoing, studious, caring people who are willing to help you if necessary.

Michelle

i love them. i have gone through the program with the same 9 people.

Katherine

My classmates in my major are like my family at college and my best friends. We are always there for each other in and out of class.

Bobbi

The are hardworking, goal orientated students who are friendly, helpful and encouraging.

Alexandre

My classmates are awesome because they are always helpful, and competition is present but not suffocating the atmosphere. It is very easy to meet new people even though there aren't that many because everyone is very open minded and accepting.

Brittney

interesting

Gregory

Some classmates at this school are extremely good students, while the other side of the spectrum includes horrible students which have no reason to be here-youre either one or the other it seems like.

Carmen

My classmates seem very laid-back and lackadaisical about their work.