Flagler College-St Augustine Top Questions

Kierra

I wish someone would have told me how fast freshman year was going to fly by. First semester seemed like forever and when spring started that's when I really became conformable around campus, but before I knew it, it was over. freshman year was a fun, but short experience.

I actually go to St. John's River State College here in St. Augustine but it wasn't a choice avaliable but my school there isn' much in people trying to make new friends.

Kathryn

Having been homeschooled I was unprepared for certain aspects of college life such as partying and drinking. There are plenty of people that get removed from our beautiful school because they do not adhere to the rules. If I could go back in time, I would make sure to be more prepared for "the real world."

Aileen

How hard it is to find a job off campus when the tourist season is at a hlt.

Jenell

I wish I had known that in college, things are not taken so seriously. All the squabbles and arguments that take place in high school are absolutely meaningless when it comes to college. This school is a place for relaxing and being yourself while still learning about yourself and other people as a whole. Flagler College, just like most colleges, are in an essence, a beautiful cultural anthropology class that you get to experience every day for fourteen weeks.

Ceara

I don't really have too many complaints about my school. But I do wish that I would of known how small my dorm room would be. When I took a tour of the campus they showed me an average sized room, unfortunately, my room was much smaller. I don't have a lot of storage, so bed risers are a must! Then you can at least fit storage bins under your bed.

I wish I would have known that the Administration is far more conservative than they let on, and that it sometimes gets in the way of a proper Liberal Arts degree.

Kaitlyn

I wish I would have known that the food is unbareable. The food during prospective students is especially made delicious, but during the regular school year, at least 10 people get food poisioning.

I wish I payed attention to the price when compared to the cheaper state schools, I have a lot of loans because it is costly here.

Lia

I wish I had known that there are not many things to do in Saint Augustine.

Samuel

The on-campus food was so bad. The security staff is too old to feel safe. The theater needs some renovations done to it. There needs to be more student-related clubs/fraternities/sororities.

Juliana

I wish i would have known how many of the students here are upperclass. Sometimes it makes me feel alienated. Also, I wish I would have known that there is a real lack of public transportation in this area.

Jenna

This school is smaller than I imagined

Alexandra

The small size makes it a bit like high school.

Caitlin

That the weather is absolutely crazy!

Laura

That there are no sororities.

Brittney

More about the major