Tallahassee, FL
Flagler College-Tallahassee

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Flagler College-Tallahassee

Blaire

Attending college has changed my life. Two years I was stuck in an abusive relationship and living hundreds of miles away from my family and friends. I was stuck in a dead end job that gave me no sense of pride or self worth. At the age of twenty two, I felt myself being sucked into a life that I knew that I didn't want but I had no means or strength to make a change. One night, my boyfriend took the abuse too far and I wasn't sure that I was going to survive. I knew that if I kept going the way that I was that I wouldn't be around to see my next birthday. The next week, I secretly applied to the Education Program at Flagler College. I was accepted. This moment and decision has changed my life forever. Going back to college and getting my degree not only took me out of a downward spiralling job and relationship but has opened my eyes to what I can achieve in life if I try. I am graduating with a 4.0 in May of this year. I never thought that could've been possible.

Anyone who wants a wonderful education.

Our school has the most amount of graduates hired in the education field in Tallahassee. They are chosen over Florida State University graduates.

Flagler College-Tallahassee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.