Flathead Valley Community College Top Questions

Joanna

Any person should attend this school if they are wanting to get a head start on their college career. This college allows you to get a head start on your education by getting your prerequisites out of the way. They strongly encourage you in your college career and will help you figure out what kind of an education you should pursue. They take everyone's ideas into consideration.

Travis

If a bright future is the overall goal, which is typically a safe assumtion, then those who attend this school should use it as a starting point. This school is one where most can attend and get some of the more general college credits out of the way while paying very little. If you have the determination to put up with the judgmental comments of your peers regarding community college, you will have the last laugh when your debt is substantially less then theirs overall with the same degree.

The type of person who should attend Flathead Valley Community College should be someone who is looking for a great education, being taught by determined loving instructors who are interested in the sucess of the students and them having a succesful future. If you like small schools and fewer amount of students in each classroom; along with more one on one instructor to student study time then FVCC is the school for you.