Schriever, LA
Fletcher Technical Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fletcher Technical Community College

Holden

So very glad I am attending college here. It has been a great experience, everyone has been very helpful and was a great choice for me. Thank you Fletcher Technical Community College for helping me toward getting a degree and reaching another goal!

Madison

Fletcher is a good community college to attend if you want to earn credits that can transfer over to a larger university for lower prices. We had a few fun days on campus where they would have snowballs, crawfish, burgers, etc. It is a nice campus to attend there's no Greek life, but there are other clubs.

Brianna

I actually love my school and I would not transfer to a university even if i had the money. I like my school because it is close to home and it has smaller class sizes. The only problem I have is that most professors for online classes are not as helpful as they should be. I feel like the student services could be more helpful also. I think the people working in there need to be more educated.

Laura

Given that I am primarily an online student, the atmosphere isn't something that I can really touch on. This area of Louisiana has really limited options as far as education, entertaining, and living standards. The classes that I have taken were general education. If I had a problem or concern, my professors would respond by email within 24 hours. The curriculum was easier than anticipated. However, this community college is more specifically geared towards technical degrees. This is an area that I am not pursuing.

Fletcher Technical Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.