Fletcher Technical Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Fletcher Technical Community College

Madison

Fletcher is a good community college to attend if you want to earn credits that can transfer over to a larger university for lower prices. We had a few fun days on campus where they would have snowballs, crawfish, burgers, etc. It is a nice campus to attend there's no Greek life, but there are other clubs.

Laura

Given that I am primarily an online student, the atmosphere isn't something that I can really touch on. This area of Louisiana has really limited options as far as education, entertaining, and living standards. The classes that I have taken were general education. If I had a problem or concern, my professors would respond by email within 24 hours. The curriculum was easier than anticipated. However, this community college is more specifically geared towards technical degrees. This is an area that I am not pursuing.

Brianna

I actually love my school and I would not transfer to a university even if i had the money. I like my school because it is close to home and it has smaller class sizes. The only problem I have is that most professors for online classes are not as helpful as they should be. I feel like the student services could be more helpful also. I think the people working in there need to be more educated.

Holden

So very glad I am attending college here. It has been a great experience, everyone has been very helpful and was a great choice for me. Thank you Fletcher Technical Community College for helping me toward getting a degree and reaching another goal!

Hunter

It's just an awesome place to be. The online and onsite course selections are great, and the staff if amazing. The location is right off the main highway, so it's very easy to access. The students are like family, and even the security guards go out of their way to help people.

Top Questions about Fletcher Technical Community College