Emporia, KS
Flint Hills Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Flint Hills Technical College

Diana

I absolutely love it, especially the class sizes and how easy it is to communicate with professors and have 1 on 1 discussions. I feel welcomed and always well informed with what kind of activities and festivals are going on down at the main campus.

Haylee

I love the tech. I'm a high school senior enrolled in many dual credit classes. I have been earning credit hours through them since my sophomore year, and I think it's a great opportunity for high school students like myself. I have taken a variety of general education courses, and as a result will have most of my gen eds done upon high school graduation. FHTC gives students the opportunity to earn for less, and that'something we need more of in the united states. They are a great help to Emporia High students and students of the surrounding towns as well.

Alaina

I love the atmosphere, but I think they lack communication with highschool students wanting to join their programs. Flint Hills technical college is a very good, clean environment. They have amazing programs to offer. They are very helpful, but once you leave their facility they no longer contact you to keep you posted on current things that you need, or need to be done.

McKayla

My overall opinion of Flint Hills Techincal College is honestly great. I am from a smaller town so going to a smaller school was definitely ideal for me. My nursing class had about 20 students in it. In my opinion, having a smaller class makes it easier to learn information, especially with nursing. Nursing has so many different aspects, and being a in a smaller class helps achieve touching base on all aspects because we became so close. The instructors were tremendous, they were always so helpful and made time for their students. With Flint Hills Tehcnical College, the LPN program was a year long. This means we had to cram tons of information in just a short 11 months. Being in a smaller class made it easier to ask questions and easier to accompany teachers with any questions we had. The school itself was not very big which made it easy to access classrooms and equipment quicker. I would recommend Flint Hills Technical College to anyone who wants to attain a technical or associates degree.

Derek Noel

My major is in automotive technology. ( it didn't show up under "Choose a major" ) Flint hills is a Great Educational Felicity, with minimum out of class actives. The Classes are interactive educational and mostly hands on. The instructors are always looking to help the students get better in every possible way.

Flint Hills Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.