Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University Top Questions

DESTINY

The kind of person that should attend this school is the person looking to broaden his/her education, job opportunities, experiences, and broaden the future outlook on what can be accomplished in the life of a person who puts his/her best efforts in accomplishing their set educational goals. This school, like many other schools, challenges its students to be the best in their desired field of study. Because of this, the person that chooses to attend this school should be a person with great expectations for his or her career and future studies.

Marcus

I think if you are wanting to have the full college experience with the opportunity to at gainful employment afterwards, this is the school for you. If you do not want to work for your education or study this is not where you need to be.

Shontea

What I like about Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University is the fact that the school gives "undesirable" students a chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful in their educational endeavors. It is important to remember that college is not only about high GPAs and great ACT scores, but it is also about building your brand, which is how people see you. So, you ask what kind of person should attend this school? I would have to say anyone who is willing to sell themselves; epecially, those who are open to enjoying the entire college experience.

wandly

Florida A& M University is not limited to anyone, what kind of person should attend? Well, everyone who has the urge for higher education and is willing to overcome challenges and work hard in school should attend. FAMU offers many different challenges but overall a great learning experience.

Kathline

well rounded and sure of them selves

Capria

Students who are serious about furthering their education should consider applying to Florida A & M University. It is a school that will teach lessons in more than just the academic areas. Students who graduate from Florida A & M University tend to fare better than most other college grads upon entering the workforce and also tend to have more success in securing jobs.

Bronte

An African-American student who would enjoy getting a chance to know their roots and history. Also a student of any descent who would enjoy a family oriented atmosphere.

A person that is into African-American culture.

Terrance

The type of person who should attend FAMU, is a person who is willing to work hard for what they want to achive. When you attend FAMU, you are surrounded by different people who are all interested in getting a degree so they can be a productive member in our society. If you want to attend FAMU, you have to be the type of person who is not easily influenced by the parties and other activites going on around you. FAMU needs students who are driven to reach the top and excell in their studies.

Malcolm

The kind of people who should attend this school are people who wants to network.

Dante'

Someone who can not allow their selves to be discouraged by the freshmen and sophmore students who often come unfocused. Also someone who is focused and is prepared to not take no for answer even from a staff who wants to give you the run around.

Kye

A person who is not afraid to meet new people and put themselves in new situations. This school is a new experience to be learned away from home and the securities of people that you already know. A student that decides to attend FAMU should consider the new lifestyle they must endure while maintaining their determination and character.

Leon

The kind of student who should attend FAMU arestudent who intend to graduate in four to five years. They must be students first, and everything else is secondary. School will become their vocation and advocation. You can not be late, no admittence most classes, or you can not have to many miss classes.

Aniqua

The kind of person that should attend FAMU is a determined and ambitious student who's serious about their education.

octavius

this school is very diverse therefore, i would encourage anyone to apply. i believe that anyone can fit right in on their very first day.

JaHeidi

Alabama State University is a prestigous university that embraces the hard working individual and provides them with opportunites for a brighter future. Only the strong, determined and focused minded individuals can endure at this remarkable university.

Phylisha

I believe the ideal student should be one, who values education, also one who can remain focused in the face of everyone else not being serious about their education.I

The kind of person that should join this school is an educated, motivated individual who is ready for the world. A person who is ready to study at any time, somebody who has ambition, and a hard worker. You have to be ready for anything and be open to different ideas ,and to think different ways about issues. All in all the type of person who should attend this school is a level minded individual who's ready to take there life and career to the next level.

Some one who is focused and will enjoy the essence of attending a historically black college. Some one who is determined to represent the school in a great fashion. As well as those who enjoy school spirit, a family atmosphere, as well as having fun.

An individual dedicated to their education should attend Florida A&M University. There is a mulititude of majors to choose from. Anyone who wants to get achieve an excellent education shoudl apply. The University's atmospere is accepting to all types of individuals who come to school to gain knowledge.

Patrocenia

A racist African-American that only wants money.

The greatest thing about this university is its diversity, there is not a specific type of person that should attend. All students are allowed equal opportunities on and off campus, and as long as they study hard will succeed.

A person who wants to be a school that is about empowering their students. FAMU is a historically black college/university, but FAMU opens its doors to people of all races and different backgrounds. If a person's own personal values involve excellence, accountability, respect, courage, education, amongst other positive values to get through this life, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University is the perfect place to be.

Lyndsey

Anyone of any ethnicity. period. FAMU is a histoically black college, however, there is something for everyone at this school the School of Business and Industry and our Pharmacy school are top ranked.

khadijah

people who are eager to learn, meet great people, and have a lot of fun.

Cornel

A student that attends this school should be commited to excellence, have good character, strive for achievement in academics and atainment in leadership but also dedication to service. It takes a well rounded student to attend this school. Pride is another quality that a student who attends this university should live by. We are proud to be here and we make the opportunity that we have while here to do something positive and continue the legacy.

Ja'Nea

a person who wants to pledge in a fartnity or sority

Demetrius

anyone who is looking to better their education and work hard for it, while having fun doing it

Tajuan

Everyone!

Someone who can like to get involve and who wants to know about African American Study

Nadolphia

Everyone

Hortensia

Out going persons interested in advancing their educations. People who are looking for a well rounded school to go above and beyond the requirements.This school is not for slackers.

A person who loves to have fun and have a good time and can still take care of their work.

Anyone should attend the university, because everyone will be given an opputunity to suceed.

Aerial

Anyone can attend, there is not a "specific" person. Even though Florida A&M is majority African-American, it serves students of all race, genders, and creeds.

SUBRENA

ANY KIND!!!

Shernelle

Anyone

Katharine

The type of person who should attend FAMU should have an open mind and be willing to work hard.

A person who is not quick to judge anybody and is willing to learn academically and culturally.