Orlando, FL
Florida College of Integrative Medicine

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida College of Integrative Medicine

Rosanna

I would advise my self to seek more interaction with study groups and professors. I would also tell my self to sign up for courses that are smaller in size as opposed to large classrooms. This allows for a more intense and involved educational experience and it definitely offers more time to explain any questions/concerns for the student.

I consider the level of integrity and intellectual stimulation I receive most important. I suppose the university offers the best education because it directly fulfills the goals I desire, integration of medicine and its practices and an online accreditation which is very convenient for me.

I try not to brag. However, I do mention that I have a pretty good grade point average because I study diligently and it shows on my grade report.

Hayley

I was exposed to a very diverse learning environment, gained a unique perspective on both medicine and life through the interaction with my peers and instructors. Because Florida College of Integrative Medicine is a private school with a very specific degree in Chinese Medicine it draws students from all walks of life, age ranges each with their own unique piece to bring to their class' college experience. I am very grateful for this unique experience and feel that I am a much more well rounded person for this.

I wish i would have been more financially prepared and not had to rely so heavily on loans. I was not aware of the additional living and studying costs (time studying that takes away from time working to making money, cost of books and study aids, professional and student organization fees etc).

My only advise to myself, as an 18 year old girl would be regarding finances and time. I am extremely pleased with my career choice and education, but unfortunately I was lacking in adequate financial advice when choosing this path. Because my chosen profession took me the route of private college as opposed to state universities I had to forfeit certain scholarships that would have been of benefit to me. This led me to take out student loans to put myself through college and achieve my goal on the time line that I had set for myself. I completed my master's degree 5 years after graduating high school, as I had intended to, but I see now that it would have been ok to take a little bit more time getting my degree if it had meant relying less on mountains of student loans. The debt I have accrued is very limiting as a college graduate in this economy, and now I am faced with the task of paying it all off and being successful in a career that I love, with out becoming overwhelmed or driven exclusively by monetary goals.

• $0

Florida College of Integrative Medicine administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.