Maitland, FL
Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland

Monserrate

I would tell myself not to give up. Not to forget what my father taught me. Not to allow my fathers death to cosume me to the point that I dont finish the task. Finish make him proud. Represent my family. Pave a road of success for myself so other will follow my lead. Be a leader. Relax enjoy your childhood. Dont grow up to fast. Theres no rush. why rush it. Savor every moment. Tell your family you love them. Hold your head up and smile. When the world pushs you push back. Stay focused this is going to be hard but I can do it. I can achieve and set new goals for myself. Dont let the pain get to me. dont listen to negativity. Look in the mirror what I see is beautiful. I can do this. I can do this..........

The best thing about my school is the atmosphere the school has its like one big family. I feel like my classmates are like sisters. We help each other support each other to excell. The people and atmosphere. thats what makes us close. Those girls make it worth the 1 hr. drive. When im absent ,I feel like Im missing out. And I miss my girls and my teacher. She makes us feel comfortable and confident about what we are learning and doing. It makes it worth while. I love my teacher she teaches real life situations .

financial aid gave me paperwork about my grants...I only recieved the Pells grant. They didnt help me to see if I qualify for anything else. When I asked them about other grants they simply handed me a flyer with all these websites on it. I was so frustrated Ive never done this "I thought to myself". I havent the slightest idea of how to even begin this process. Worst yet Im a busy mom of three children and we are on a fixed income. If I were to change something about my school, it would be that they help.

Curtis

Giving the opportunity to go back and advise myself, I would've made sure that I put forth a greater effort in my studies prior to graduating High School. That way I would have pursued my colloge career with a bit more eagerness.

Lana

Between 1992-1995 I completed 80+ college credits with not even an associates degree to show for it. Now I am enrolled again to have the career I choose to have, and reinvent myself. If I could go back I would tell myself to try and look past college and think carefully about the person I wanted to be down the road. I would tell myself that I have a lot of years to work during this life and it is important to get my career right. I would say, "Think about what you want to wake up and do everyday, so that you love what you do with your life. Make sure your career will make you happy". I'd tell myself not to blindly select a career path because it is easy, and not to be driven by money, peer or parental pressure. Be driven by your personal goals. Finally, I'd also tell myself that one day I will regret skipping 8am classes, and my GPA will suffer, because college isn't as easy as high school. I'd tell myself to take my time and get it right. I would say, "There are no short cuts".

They are accredited and have one of the most comprehensive training programs in both therapeutic massage and skin care. They also offer Paramedical Skin Care and advanced therapeutic massage for people who want to work in the medical industry. Many of the best Spa's in the nation come to Florida College of Natural Health and seek out their best graduates. They have degree programs and certification programs so there is a program for everyone.

• $0

Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.