Temple Terrace, FL
Florida College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida College

Joshua

Florida College is a great school where you learn to grow spiritually and academically and you make friends for life and apply your skills in your career field of study

Don't put off what needs to be done. You will only regret it when the time comes for you to actually do work.

Anyone who wants to grow spiritually and academically and who wants to give back to their community

Savanna

When others give you advice that you don't understand or value its worth, keep it in mind. If you have 2 or more, older people who know you and love you give advice to do, or not do, something, look into the issue fervently. Even though you don’t understand there reasons they are probably right. Also, start projects as soon as you get them. Don't wait until a week before they are do, or for the teacher to explain the project in detail. If you neeed further explaination than ask them after class.

The best thing about Florida College is the Christain education I can recieve. There is no concern of being religiously persecuted in the class room. Our country has moved into a trend of hating the old school normal Christians. This is a refuge for young Christains to get an education.

It is small and Very friendly. Everyone cares for eachother.

shay

Well I am a currently taking online courses so, my description wont be the most detailed. However, we all must keep in contact and speak with each other through our portal online and everyone is friendly and inviting. They are easy to have conversations with even though, we have never met in person. They all always make the effort in doing our assignment to connect with each other.

Most high school students find themselves distracted with friends, activities and even sports that they are involved in. Therefore, to tell my high school self not to let that happen would be one of the essential things that I would want myself to hear. When your so worried about what classmates think of you or, how well your doing on your team and how many parties your going to it is easy to get distracted from what really matters, and thats your grades. Another thing is, dont become a victim of procrastination. A lot of times we wait until the last minute to complete assignments . When you do that you never get your best work and when it comes to our education our best should always be put forward. You should challenge yourself academically all the time but, dont stress yourself out with it or your school work in general. Try getting more involved with the things that can be fun and useful at the same time. Use all your time wisely, dont waste it and get your work done but, still allow yourself to have some fun.

The worst thing about school are the test. Sometimes I find myslef doubting my ability to do well on test. Although, they are beneficial with helping our remembrance and comprehension at times I wish I didnt have to bother taking them. Even though, I always find that they have helped me in the end.

My school is very big and has a lot to offer.

My school is very big and has a lot to offer.

Classemates are smart and very friendly.

If i could go back to when I was a senior, the advice I would give myself is to jsut be yourself. Every student is trying to be the most popular and trying to be who they aren't just to fit in. When you get to college you will meet new people and you will find your true friends there. In college you find more people who like the same things as you and who like you for who you are in the inside. College is also a lot harder than high school is. In high school you have homework and in class work that can raise your grade if you fail a test that you did not study for. In college you have only tests and maybe a few papers to write. So, when you come into college for the first time, do not just assume it's going to be easy because it takes a lot of studying and reading to make a good grade in your class. College is the beginning of the rest of your life, so enjoy every second of it, but work your butt off.

Daniel

A great group of goal oriented, degree seeking students who are willing to help others.

Tackling an education is like playing a football game, striving to win one play at the time, and not applying negativity--because winners cannot allow this thought process. In the real world working up the ladder in a profession can be more easily achieved by obtaining a liberal arts education, than taking an entry level job. At college many aspects of life can be incorporated into learning in an atmosphere of other like-minded people, who are also trying to work toward the same goal. Trudging through this long process may seem like drudgery to someone who is anxious to get on with their life, but conversely it is a necessary process for anyone wanting to achieve their best and live up to their utmost potential. Professionals in the workplace emphasize that they are looking for people who want to improve themselves educationally, and then strive to develop this education through application in the business world. It shows more character to be patient and work hard at learning what the world has to offer before throwing yourself into a career that may not be a fit, due to lack of knowledge and experience. It shows more character to be patient.

They don't qualify for government assistance to improve their facilities and have to rely on their own fund raising and others' generosity.

david

my school does not have many students in my classes. it is usually small class sizes so you learn well and teachers gets to know you. the classes that have the biggest class sizes are my Bible classes. we have those classes in one of our auditoriums. my school only has about 500 students so you get tto know everyone. by the end of the year you know every faculty, staff, and students at school. the students you meet at school end up becoming really great friends with you that you will always have for the rest of your life!

you should always take school seriously. every class that you take you have to strive to get good grades in those classes. taking school seriously gives you an academic drive so you are motivated, dedicated, and striving to live up to your abilities. the transition from high school to college will be easier. you will have more AP credits going into college and you will find out that working hard and having a great work ethic will help you in the long run. striving to do your best and work hard will get you good grades and good grades will help you get academic scholarschips and you will end up not only doing better in school but in athletics as well. once you start taking school seriously from the beginning of high school you will realize how much more serious you will take athletics. having a really great GPS average will assist you in playing at a big university. you will have the option of going to a small school or a big university. taking academics seriously will help you in taking your life seriously and you will find out that everything in life will come easier to you.

if you are not religious in any way then you should not attend this school. Florida College is a nondenominational school but mostly everyone at my school are Christians. we have bible classes every day and chapel in the morning. we are a Christian school so there are rules that you have to follow like having short hair and boys wearing pants to class everyday as well as a 11pm curfew. students attend local churches and are very religious so if you cant follow rules and a life following Lord our savior then you should not attend this school.

Franceskah

If I could go back in time, I would simply tell myself not to rush through anything and plan things out precisely . Senior year of high school I was not completly sure which college I would go to all I wanted to do was get out of my parents house. I was not thinking clearly at all, I didn't calculate cost, what I would need to get to move and live on campus, my finacial situation. I would really want to go back and calculate everything first before making such rapid decisions. I would make sure I make more rational decisions for furthering my education. I would tell myself saving is very important at that point and make sure I had a job at the time to start saving. Create a bank account and not spend my money on unnecessary items. I would need to have second opinions and talk to others who been through the college experience and get different opinions on what to do. If anything I would even tell myself to get a job and take a year off before I start if I didn't have enough saved up. Make the best decision for me.

Florida College is a private christian institution that gives young adult christians the oppurtunity to grow and learn in the Lord. The hearts of the people who attend this college and the alumni give any help we need. We do not need a tragedy to happen to us to understand that we all have to stand together and be there for eachother when help is needed. This school is a community were everyone treats everyone like family which is what we are and what our Lord wants us to understand. At this college we love one another.

When I tell my friends about this college I most brag about how wonderful the environment of the school is. At most big colleges and universities the professors don't even care to remember your name yet alone talk to you. At F.C the professors not only work with you and care about you the professors here are involed in out of school events as well. It's cool seeing your professor in church and going over to there house for a home cooked meal or just to "hang out". What other college does that? Not much.

Lateisha

Florida College is a college where you can learn anything and keep it for and where you can make friends that you will keep for life.

My classmates are the most helpful, wonderful, friendlist, and caring people that you could meet once and be friends for the rest of your life.

Most of my classmates are very kind and considerate of others. If I'm not in class one day or need help with an assignment I can always go to one of my classmates for help.

I would tell myself not to worry so much. Worrying and stressing about something that you cannot do anything about will do absolutely nothing but make your life miserable. Trying and difficult things are going to come up, of course they are, because that’s just part of life. Some things that you stress about you can make better. So you have a big paper worth half your grade do in a week? So what? Suck it up, make a plan, and get to work. Do not worry yourself to death and loose sleep over it because that’s not going to help at all. The only thing you can do about it get to work! If you are worried about something that you can’t change then STOP worrying. Let what will happen happen and move on with your life. I know this advice is easier said then done but try to apply it in your life and you will be amazed at how much happier you are. Stressing takes the enjoyment out of life and is really a pointless way to spend your time. Work hard, make good choices, and you won’t need to stress.

The best thing about my school is the community feeling. The teachers are all really helpful and everyone is really friendly and helpful too. Florida college really just feels like one big family.

Florida College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.