Florida College Top Questions

shay

Well I am a currently taking online courses so, my description wont be the most detailed. However, we all must keep in contact and speak with each other through our portal online and everyone is friendly and inviting. They are easy to have conversations with even though, we have never met in person. They all always make the effort in doing our assignment to connect with each other.

Classemates are smart and very friendly.

A great group of goal oriented, degree seeking students who are willing to help others.

Lateisha

My classmates are the most helpful, wonderful, friendlist, and caring people that you could meet once and be friends for the rest of your life.

Most of my classmates are very kind and considerate of others. If I'm not in class one day or need help with an assignment I can always go to one of my classmates for help.

Diligent role models who study hard and are honest in every aspect! They are great examples and really helped make my first year of college enjoyable. They are all strong in their faith and devoted to God and the people in their lives. I couldn't ask for a better atmosphere.

My classmates are smart, helpful, and amazing to be around inside and outside of the classroom.

All of them are extremely friendly and willing to stand up for God.

Though Florida College is a small Christian-based educational facility, the variation in students and faculty members, both in views and culture is impressive. Due mostly to our sports programs, we are forunate to receive students from abroad (Italy, Columbia, and others). In addition to ethinc differences, the school also has opportunity to instruct students from a wide range of economic backgrounds.

I can't even describe how thankful I am to have met some of my classmates at Florida College. These are people I KNOW I will remember and keep in touch with for the rest of my life. Some of them have helped me through the most difficult struggles I have ever faced, and if I hadn't gone to FC, or if they hadn't, my life would be completely different. The students overall are friendly, welcoming, and ready to make friends with anyone. I can't imagine that at any other school!

Philip

A wonderful group of like-minded Christian individuals with the same goals and values.

They are all very helpful and encouraging.

They are helpful, spiritually-minded, servants who go out of their way to do good for others and learn how to be productive and successful in life.

Most of our students at Fc are Christians. I love never hearing curse words or other fowl thing when you walk past somebody. We all have the same goal in life.