Florida College Top Questions

shay

The worst thing about school are the test. Sometimes I find myslef doubting my ability to do well on test. Although, they are beneficial with helping our remembrance and comprehension at times I wish I didnt have to bother taking them. Even though, I always find that they have helped me in the end.

Daniel

They don't qualify for government assistance to improve their facilities and have to rely on their own fund raising and others' generosity.

Ryan

The Cafeteria. The food there (generally speaking, there are a few good things) is not the best. And yo

Tyler

The cafeteria food will be the number one answer from 9/10 kids on campus. I'd mostly agree with it, especially for the price we pay for it.

Nicati

The biggest problem that I have encountered is a lack of flexibility in scheduling. In other words, when a school has only around 500 students, there are many courses that only need to be offered for one section each semester. If two classes that I want to take are scheduled at the same time, I may only be able to take one of them that semester. This has not been a major problem so far, and the smaller size of the school also means that the sizes of my classes (as a freshman) ranged from 6 to about 30 students.

The worst thing about my school for me personally may be the fact that I am so far away from my friends back home. However, at Florida College, I am making strong friendships that are grounded in serving God, and I believe that these friendships will last me for a lifetime. I will never regret my decision to come to Florida College. It is where I know I should be.

kalee

Florida College seems to shelter it's students. Commonly referred to as the "FC Bubble", the seemingly over-protective forcefield prohibites students from functioning alongside the res t of the world. FC has strict rules and ignores most of the major hot-topics in socitey. The news is rarely discussed. Most of the FC students seem very immature and ill-prepared for the reality of the world awaiting them after graduation. Students are not prepared to deal with a opposing view on marriage, sex, drugs, alcohol and such topics as those.

Alex

Florida College, being a small private school, does not have the capabilities to help students financially. The cost per semester is just under $10,000 so most students require financial aid. There are many students who could have received hefty or full scholarships at larger public universities - myself included. However, because of the school's size, not only is it expensive, but scholarships are few with strict requirements.

Jacky

I only have one thing that could be called a nuisance and not the worst thing. It is having Aerobics loated several miles from the school itself. Other than that, I absolulty love and would highly recommend this college for anyone wanting to grow emotinally, intellectually, and spiritually.