Florida College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Florida College

Regan

I love Florida College more than I ever thought I would. When I was a junior in high school I was completely against going to FC until I decided to go to Falcon Days. It was Falcon Days that completely changed my mind, after spending just 2 days on campus I knew that FC was the place that I belonged. Now that I have completed by Freshman year, I will be returning in the Fall, and if all goes as planned I will graduate from Florida College which I had never planned on. If you are considering FC as your possible school I would say go for it! It turned out to be better than I ever imagined it would be.

My first year at FC was the best year of my life. I was surrounded by like-minded people, and making friends was so easy and fun! Our athletic teams have excellent players, so sporting events are fun to attend. The overall atmosphere on campus is safe and welcoming. I can’t wait to go back!

Morgan

Personally, I am looking forward to attending Florida College. It's a place of great spirituality but also is balanced with intense academics. I love that they have groups to join and sports to play. There's everything you need and more at Florida College. It's the place to be!

Grace

Florida College is a Christian college that teaches students not only academically but also spiritually. There isn't anyone on campus who doesn't care for each and every student. The campus is beautiful and convenient to everything around it. I would definitely recommend this college to everyone

Riann

I can't wait to attend this amazing college.

Kennedy

I love how friendly all the professors and students are and I love the atmosphere on the campus. Some may not like how small it is, but this gives professors to go one on one with more students. At this college, the close proximity has made it into somewhere where you can be part of a family. The dorms are really nice too.

Spencer

My overall opinion of Florida College is extremely high. They are a great college, primarily because of the fantastic environment that is provided. Some people don't like how small the school is, but I think that the size helps build better relationships because of the ability to know most of the people there.

Reagan

Florida college provides a unique opportunity for students to learn in a great environment. The availability and the concern the teachers have for their students is one of the main keys to a student’s success. Furthermore, the activities and the groups that are available for the student create a caring environment for a student to make lifelong relationships and strong bonds.

Chloe

There are a lot of rules being a Private Christian College but you grow spiritually and make lifelong friends with the same purpose and goals in life. The professors are down to earth and want you to succeed. The few sports we offer bring the campus together. Overall good if you know what you’re getting into and we’re raised with Godly values

Gabrielle