Fort Myers, FL
Florida Gulf Coast University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida Gulf Coast University

Kaili

Florida Gulf Coast University is a great school. People are friendly, professors are approachable, and the campus is very pretty. There is a lot of environment friendly aspects of the school, recycling is very much promoted. Everyone on the campus is extremely proud of the school they go to.

Fernando

Not many colleges in the United States have hopped onto the environmentally conscious train and haven't had any initiative to start. On the other hand, Florida Gulf Coast University has began to implement rules and technologies that help shift into a position where being green is not as bad as it is put out to be. Not only is Florida Gulf Coast University an environmentally conscious school, but the tight knit community that we have is what stands out the most especially during sporting events. No matter what background you may come from, everyone in this school is very welcoming and understanding.

Belle

FGCU is a pretty good school overall. It is hard to find classes when registration opens because the school is fairly new and growing. You definitely will HAVE to take classes you don't need to compensate for the ones you couldn't get into. The advisors are really bad. Very little options for social life and activities. On Campus dorms are super nice, private, and NEW! Not a lot to do on the weekends but good school if you love nature!

Mikey

During my time at Florida Gulf Coast University, I have been gifted with amazing opportunities and connections offered within the school. I am currently involved within four clubs, one national honors society, an administrative representative, and a member of a Greek letter fraternity. Although I have been attending FGCU for roughly 2 years, they have been the best years I've had academically as well as through extracurricular activities! My favorite aspects of FGCU is our smaller sized classes. With an average class size of 33 students and a 22:1 student to teacher ratio, it is extremely easy to get to know your professors and meet with them in office hours. In addition, our largest lecture size class is 180 students (for public speaking) which gives me the overall impression that I am receiving a private school education, with a public university! Also, we proudly hold the title of the second safest school in the nation, and the safest in Florida. Being a student at FGCU has been an honor and I couldn't be happier attending such an amazing school.

Ziyoda

The best place to get educated, to be yourself and to find yourself.

The best place to get educated, to be yourself and to find yourself.

Alexandra

I love Florida Gulf Coast University. This school has offered me so many opportunities and has given me thousands of great memories. The housing programs are great, and the Resident Assistants really try to help students have a great experience. There are hundreds of ways to get involved, and the facilities are all nice, new, and maintained.

Morgan

It's incredible! Everyone is really nice and helpful. The advisors really know what they're doing as well. Friends are easy to make, and meet up with. One thing I love is being right across the hall from people in my classes, and everyone being really open to helping each other with homework and adjusting to campus life! Food is great, housing is great, classes are small, and professors teach, not TA's.

Keleka

It is the best university I have ever been to. I graduated from there with BS degree in Criminal Forensic science. A lot of great and wonderful professors there, smaller class room sizes, and a lot of resources to get help with such as tutoring, writing lab, as well and great accessible program for disability.

Chase

Beautiful campus. Very small class sizes make it easy to have one-on-one time with professors and a ton of extra help.

Asya
The PerfectCollege.

FGCU is a great college to go to. Has nice people, good food, fun activities, nice dorms and wonderful professors.

The PerfectCollege.

Florida Gulf Coast University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.