Florida Gulf Coast University

« See more reviews of Florida Gulf Coast University

Florida Gulf Coast University is made up of facultly and students who not only care about educating and being educated, but about going above and beyond that and caring for the environment, the well-being of the people surrounding them, and furthuring their knowledge the the best of their ability.

Florida Gulf Coast University is the most perfect school that anyone could ever attend, I love the people, the professors, and this area in general; I couldn't imagine being anywhere else!

FGCU is a small, mostly friendly campus with experienced and knowledgable professors, but some-what limited in the resources that it offers to its students to further their education.

My school is ecologically friendly, instead of using electricity from the near by power plant they use the power from the solar panel farm in front of the school.

My school is pretty young compared to others schools so more of the items are new but also is has remarkable "Go Green" campus and animal friendly environment.

FGCU is a new cutting edge school that has a deep appreciation for the environment, and strong beliefs in community involvment that it bestows on its students.

My school has a beautiful campus but since it is so new it is not established enough to have the appropriate facilities for the amount of students it holds.

Florida Gulf Coast University is a school centered around being "green" and is one of the most enviromentally friendly schools in Florida.

Florida Gulf Coast University is a transition school, it's big enough to feel like college, but doesnt have the feel of a university.

Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy Provides equal opportunity for all the students and is growing more and more each year because of it.