Florida Gulf Coast University Top Questions

brittany

t is very very very very cool my school has animals walking around ofv course protected animals

Roshonda

Florida Gulf Coast University is a school not only rich in it glorious environment, but in the kind people who attend the campus.

damonique

Florida Gulf Coast is huge, new, interesting, caring, dunk city and im proud to say that I attend school there.

Noemi

Florida Gulf Coast University is a transition school, it's big enough to feel like college, but doesnt have the feel of a university.

Megan

Florida Gulf Coast University is a school centered around being "green" and is one of the most enviromentally friendly schools in Florida.

Davita

Florida Gulf Coast is a beautiful campus with a friendly educational environment.

Dawn

My school is enthusiastic, energetic, evolving, multi cultural and athletic.

Paula

My school is very green and growing larger.

Serena

My school is the most beautiful, well kept, professional school there is in Southwest Florida.

Kaitlyn

FGCU is a fun, laid back school where the student's needs are first priority.

Aleyse

Florida Gulf Coast University is made up of facultly and students who not only care about educating and being educated, but about going above and beyond that and caring for the environment, the well-being of the people surrounding them, and furthuring their knowledge the the best of their ability.

Nicholas

FGCU is a new cutting edge school that has a deep appreciation for the environment, and strong beliefs in community involvment that it bestows on its students.

Jerrica

Small Community with few social interactments with other students and they also promote independce and self reliant.

Joshua

My school is ecologically friendly, instead of using electricity from the near by power plant they use the power from the solar panel farm in front of the school.

Michelle

My school is pretty young compared to others schools so more of the items are new but also is has remarkable "Go Green" campus and animal friendly environment.

Chelsea

My school has a beautiful campus but since it is so new it is not established enough to have the appropriate facilities for the amount of students it holds.

Christopher

The campus is organized, clean, and is large in porportion to its population. The campus is new and the scenery is impressive.

velvet

FGCU is a small but efficient university with a very diverse student body.

Amber

FGCU is growing by the minute, clean, education oriented, and lots of diversity.

Alexis

FGCU is a very quiet, but fun school, with all sports teams except football.

Malika

Florida Gulf Coast University is a ten year old school.

gino

very fun and enjoyable place to learn.

Kayla

An eco/ people friendly, non hostile, Job oriented school.

Desiree

Florida Gulf Coast University is just as nice as a priviate university but, for less money.

Jim

bvcmghnc

Cassandra

My school is small yet has provided me with a positive first year experience.

Alissa

FGCU is a university that want to help you get where you want to go in life.

Aisha

it's a nice school all around.

Heather

New school only 11 years old.

John

Fun

Caitlin

FGCU is a small, mostly friendly campus with experienced and knowledgable professors, but some-what limited in the resources that it offers to its students to further their education.

megan

unquie

Thie school although very goal orienated, is very relaxed allowing time for study and to achieve goals in every subject.

Melissa

Florida Gulf Coast University is the most perfect school that anyone could ever attend, I love the people, the professors, and this area in general; I couldn't imagine being anywhere else!

Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy Provides equal opportunity for all the students and is growing more and more each year because of it.