Florida Gulf Coast University

« See more reviews of Florida Gulf Coast University

My classmates contributed to my fufillment of an encompassing education because Florida Gulf Coast University students originate from all walks of life. Nearly a third of students are over 25, over 60% of students are female, over 60% of faculty are female, a good number of students commute, and with the even distributions between classes and colleges, FGCU students are acquainted with all views and aspects of education, allowing an understanding of the 21st century workplace. FGCU students are ambitious but realistic, individualistic yet collective, visionary but applicable, and above all tolerant and acceptable to all views of humanity.

The students at Florida Gulf Coast University are very friendly and outgoing. The students help each other out in any way that they can, there are student workers as well in the offices that came help you if you get lost. Florida Gulf Coast University offers many different ways for you to interact with other students. We have SI?s; these are older students who help others with classes like biology, and chemistry. We have all kinds of intramural sports that give students the opportunity to get involved with others as well.

My experiences with classmates at Florida Gulf Coast University have always been superb! Everyone has always been so friendly and welcoming. The students are very open-minded and accepting. I have been involved in many group projects at FGCU and the students have always been extremely helpful and willing to listen to ideas and constructive criticism. I have only had and heard of wonderful experiences between classmates at FGCU!

My classmates come from a wide range of backgrounds, ethnically and financially. Coming from a high school that was full of the "richy-rich" kids, this is a breath of fresh air. Many of them work hard and are very focused in class. They are kind and generous when it comes to other needs. Some are open books and will talk and heng out with anyone after class.

I currently attend in the early morning so I usually have the freshman in class with me. They are young, sometime still a sleep. I working with the kids because some of them are so smart having had alot of math and science in high school before they came to college. I see the result of the advantages they have that we did not when I was in high school.

All of my class mates are very social and easy to get along with. I came from out of state and I couldnt believe how easy it was to make friends. If you need help almost anyone would be willing to help you.

Many classmates are very generous and courteous of others. In general, my classmates make each class more enjoyable because of the respect shown between both other students and the professors.

My classmares are very dedicated and there is a very small class size. The teachers care a lot about how the students do in the classes, so most of the students try very hard in classes.

Most of the classmates I have at FGCU are easy to get along with and really cooperate with you on group projects. It's easy to make friends and they're willing to help you out as well.

A collective group of friends from different ethnic backgrounds, experiences and academic levels that help make university life enjoyable.