Florida Southern College Top Questions

Jenna

I knew it was expensive, but I wish I had gotten a higher GPA in high school so that I could receive more scholarships to pay for everything. It's very expensive and I wish I would've picked a school that was less expensive.

Jobs are difficult to get in the area The campus is old, so the ground is uneven causeing a lot of tripping The food is awesome What classes were required for my major and minor, including the gen ed That extra curricular requirements do exist

Jacqueline

Nothing, I love it!

Ana

Like with every school, I wished I would have been more prepared with knowledge of what teachers to take in what courses. I wished i would have been more involved and becoming aware of what the enviroment was like. I really enjoy every second of it.

Julie

I wish I knew how segregated the school was when it came to social activites and friendships. I also wish I knew how much money I would be spending when it came to books, food, clothes and other expenses that are not included in the tuition. I wish I knew what time everything closed in and around campus.

Nicholle

how small it was in terms of people knowing everything that goes on...everything

Allison

All the different minors available.

Dane

What i wanted out of life, as opposed to wanted to do with my degree

Hannah

Future financial situations in my family. I really wish I knew that I'd need money. That my mom may become homeless, that my parents may get a divorce, or even that Bright Futures didn't pay for as much as I thought it might. I have 75{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}, but because I go to a private school, it helps me very little. (But it does help!)

Jason

I actually learned alot about the school prior to attending, due to the fact that I visited the college. However, I wish that I knew the challenges involoved with my choice in programs of study. The challenges of not being a typical classroom.

Christina

I wish I had known the layout of the actually campus and the website a little bit better.

How different college really is from highschool. It took me a little while to adjust, but I like college much better than highschool.