Saint Louis, MO
Fontbonne University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fontbonne University

Chelsea

The staff and teachers are wonderful

The staff and teachers are wonderful

Wynette

It is very expensive and it does not cater to the working class. When I first attended everyone was equal and now not so user friendly. The staff however on the other hand from the instructors to the office staff are the best I have come in contact with, for example I can call the business office and ask a question that is really meant for student services and they will direct me to who I need to speak with and then will give me a follow up call just to make sure I received the information that I requested.

Ryan

The art department is like a glorified community college. The facilities are minimal at best and as a grad student you just repeat the same undergrad classes over and over. If you want to make figure drawings than this is the school for you. Why so many past middle aged women? Your over 55 what will you do with an MFA?

Alyssa

It's a small campus that is just perfect for me. It's not that far away from home and I feel that I will really enjoy going there next year. The campus is less than 30 minutes from downtown St.Louis and is even closer to things such as the mall and places to go have fun with friends. One thing that was shocking is that the campus is right next to Washington University. The admissions counselor is extremely helpful and is always willing to answer calls. If he misses them he always calls back to make sure I get my questions answered.

Bailey

I really like Fontbonne. It’s an older school, so it has a lot of character and charm. The class sizes are small, so it’s easy to communicate with the professors regularly. I play baseball there, so it’s always a grind. It’s a nice little community in a great neighborhood. The students here are passionate about their studies. I feel like I’m a part of a community that is making an impact.

Bria

I love Fontbonne Univerisity! The faculty and staff are dedicated to helping their students succeed. The class sizes are small, so you are able to have more one on one time with them. There are a lot of activities, events, and clubs students can join! One thing I dislike is the lack of diversity on the campus.

Sebastian

Fontbonne is an inclusive university. We have students from all around the world and there are plenty of opportunities to learn about every one. Freshman orientation is the biggest opportunity to do so. Our teachers are the most readily available teachers I have ever meet. They work to make sure we do well and understand the subject matter they teach. There are many different clubs around school so that every kind of person can find the people that enjoy the same things they do. The facilities Fontbonne have are not the nicest but the people you meet and the activities you do outside of school easily makeup for that fact. Fontbonne is a loving community that supports all of its students and is overall a great school to attend.

Jason

I think Fontbonne University is a quality school that can provide an individual with a quality degree. The class sizes are very small and very engaging. The only downside to Fontbonne is how small the campus is and the poor quality food, housing, and it's quite expensive.

Alexis
One of the Good Ones

One of the Good Ones

It's one of those things were you just know. Fontbonne is a small university, but once you do your research and tour the campus you'll have no doubt that it's where you belong. I just finished my first semester and I couldn't be happier I feel that there are endless opportunities to get involved and resources to help everyone succeeded. It's location is just a bonus for being located in the heart of Clayton, Missouri there are always fun things to do that aren't to far from campus.

Carolyn

My school is quaint, it has an old world feel, like a neighborhood where everyone knows each other.

As a wife and mother for the last fifteen years, my life has been given a new dimension as a student. As I pursue my degree in Social Work I am thrust into new and strangely wonderful environments. I have stepped out side my comfort zone and learned more about myself. Participating in groups and classes I would have shied away from has changed my thoughts and ideas about education and community. Being encouraged to work collaboratively with people from other countries has given me chances to learn about other cultures, new ideas and alternative solutions. Working with individuals from other countries has disproved my preconceptions about age and culture. I feel confident all of these experiences will enhance the knowledge I am accumulating in regards to the field of Social Work. I know each day I will be challenged with new issues testing my critical thinking skills. I will undoubtedly meet people from all walks of life that are struggling with all types of difficulties. Service learning has enriched my life and built strong connections to my community. The tools I develop from these experiences allow me to serve our community in a real way.

The financial aid process was bit daunting. I have attended University before and the process was more streamlined than at this University. It was necessary to stay in frequent contact in order to get things completed and be kept in the loop on my status. Also a bit frustrating that if you didn't know the right questions to ask you really didn't get much guidance. Not helpful if the process is new or has changed dramatically since you last used it.

Fontbonne University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.