Fort Hays State University Top Questions

If someone was to attend Fort Hays State I would tell them to be prepared for small town living. Anyone who expects more should look somewhere else. They should definitely be open minded and willing to find adventure in anything. This person needs to be carefree and find the little joys in life that are made on ones own rather than bought.

Those who seek affordability.

Fort Hays State is just a big family. The teachers are welcoming and really care about whether you succeed or not. The returning students are friendly and helpful, while the incoming students are also friendly and, because they are new to the school as well they are just as eager to make new friends as you are. So if you are a someone that is shy and wants to come out of it while also recieving an excellent education you should definatly look into Fort Hays.

I honestly think that anyone can attend this school, provided their okay with small class sizes. While this does mean more face to face time with professors, it does mean fewer intramural and campus activities. In addition, the city of Hays itself is a small place that doesn't have a lot of cultural activities going on. So in short, if you're really there for an education, you'll do great, but don't expect a fantastic nightlife.

I think FHSU is fit for anyone. There is such a variety of intrests to suit anyones standards. I would recommend FHSU to individuals who are from small towns. Hays is just the right size. Not too big, yet not to small. There is always something going on for entertainment!

Any person who is looking for a small town feeling where close friendships are formed and a feeling of belonging. A person who is looking for a great education but at an affordable price should attend this school.

Anyone that wants to attend a great school