Fort Lewis College Top Questions

Skylar

The most frustrating thing about my school would be not having a cheer leading team for our games. My high school always had cheer leaders at the games and I remember wanted to be a cheerleader, but I was in other academic activities so I was unable to join. Unfortunately, here at Fort Lewis College there are no cheerleading squads to cheer for our sports team.

Lucas

It is in a town that is 250 miles from a big city.

Jordan

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are not many social outlets such as nice malls and social atrratctions in the city of Durango

Madeline

The most fustrating thing about my school is the serious lack of school spirit and loyalty.

Nothing frustrates me.

Miriah

The thing that is frustrating about my school is the cafeteria food. The cafeteria food at my college is that they sometimes serve the same kind of food. The only time there is a variety, is when major holidays come around or when a big event is happening. For example, when Thanksgiving and Christmas came our cafeteria served some really good food, and it was different.

Matthew

If you are not an outdoors outgoing person there is not much to do. Most of the kids here are party animals and stoners so if ou don't fit in with that crowd it is hard to find things to do.

Cari

The most frustrating thing about attending Fort Lewis College, for me, was that it was in the same town I went to high school in. Many students like to start new in college and that was hard for me to do when so many students I had gone to high school with were also in many of my college classes. I didn't get the whole college experience of leaving home and living in the dorms with other new students.

Molly

It is in the middle of no where.... the closest major city is Albuquerque, New Mexico and its a three and a half hour drive

Malynda

This school is extremely liberal. They tend to pick on people that are consevative Christians.

Kurt

the food

There is no Chipotle in Durango