Mobile, AL
Fortis College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fortis College

Latanya

Every school have their positives and negatives. This school is a very small school. My class size consist of about 10-17 students which I love because you have more interaction time with the teacher. This school has been very helpful in making my process easy to get started in nursing school. The advisers were very helpful, knowledgeable, and encouraging to the students. I really love how this school have a variety of resources to help each and every student successful. My professors are always available to me online and offline and respond very fast to any issues I may have with any assignments. I think Fortis was the school for me to get a head start with my career.

Aline

Fortis is a school that goes above and beyond to teach its students everything they need to know to well in their chosen careers. The teachers strive for excellence. The Dean of my program, Dr. Pam Fair is one of the best professors I have ever had. She lets my class know everyday that she cares and wants us to exceed in whatever we strive for. I feel like I can succeed in this environment.

Fortis College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.