Norfolk, VA
Fortis College-Norfolk

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fortis College-Norfolk

Isabela

Fortis is a great institution. All the staff is helpful and kind. Great ambiance.

Victoria

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to not stress out as much about making new friends in school and staying in touch with friends back home. Doing both will be exhausting and eventually will lead you to not experiencing the college room mate experience to its fullest. Homesickness is not fun but if you never let go of what was once there you will miss out on what is going on around you. The friends you think are so important back home you will loose touch with when you do move back home and the friends you had in school will not want to be around you because you were so wrapped up in being home when you should be living in the moment.

The type of person that should attend this school is one that is determined and willing to work hard to finish their degree and start working in the industry. Someone who does not mess around and get their work done on time and acts in a professional way.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the transcrpit process. Having gone to two other colleges and having to figure out what classes transfer in for what is very hard. The art institute really wants you prepared for life in the industry but they do not want to just accept classes from any school because their requirments may be different. However these are still credits I have taken and paid for and want them to be transfered in so I have something to show for my hard work and do not have to start all over.

Fortis College-Norfolk administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.