Richmond, VA
Fortis College-Richmond

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fortis College-Richmond

Trevonne

Great school to get the skills you need in an allotted amount of time

Great school to get the skills you need in an allotted amount of time

Tiffany

Knowing what I know now I would tell myself that it is a great feeling to know you are going to accomplish a goal. They have a college for everyone and they can help you in everyway. They can help you with the money you need. There are no excuses why you shouldnt go to college. All it can do is make your life better.You can support your family better. It might take a little hard work but it will be worth it.If your smart then in this aconomy you will do all you can to get a good job and make your life a little easier.

Well I am going to start at Virginia College Online on Febuary 15 and it is good for me because it is online.....I can take care of my daughter and stay at home.I dont have to have transportation for school....

Fortis College-Richmond administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.