Smyrna, GA
Fortis College-Smyrna

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fortis College-Smyrna

I really appreciate Fortis College. Not anyone can apply. You must pass a brief test before beginning the application process. Then you must past a HESI test before being accepted into the nursing program. The classes are small and personal. I am a person there, not a number. The faculty is vested in my education. In a nursing class (for example, Nutrition), when I did not make a passing grade on a test, it was mandatory for me to meet with the instructor. During the meeting, the test was reviewed, and I was asked why I felt I did not pass the test. Both my instructor and I came up with ideas on how not to have that happen in the future. I attended a local college prior to Fortis and if I failed a test, it felt like no one really cared except for me. At Fortis, it feels like everyone cares. Fortis was very highly recommended by a co-worker (RN) who went there. I could not be happier with my decision to attend this college. Fortis is the right fit for me. I am proud to be a Fortis student and future graduate.

Mary

I take online courses and really enjoy the classroom environment. Instructors are always a phone call or email away. They are supportive and helpful. Classes are sized just right. Learning expectations are challenging but nothing to get discouraged about. Love Fortis!!

Fortis College-Smyrna administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.