Lawrenceville, NJ
Fortis Institute-Lawrenceville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fortis Institute-Lawrenceville

Amber

Fortis Institute is such an amazing school. I'm having a wonderful experience, and it's the best choice of my life so far. The teachers, staff and admissions team are so involved with our education and make sure we are on track. They want us to succeed and that's the most precious thing someone can have

Brian

My overall opinion of Gordon State College is that, Gordon State College is a great school to attend. When I applied for this school, they did not have my major which is Business Administration in a Bachelor's Degree program but since this is my freshman year, Gordon had recieved my degree to be in a Bachelor's program.

The sterotype of students at our school would have to be Go-Getters. I say that the sterotype of the students at Gordon State Coolege would have to be Go-Gettters because just sitting back and looking over the students, they seem to be after their dreams. It is so amazing to see majority of the students be dtermined to follow their dreams.

In my opinion, I do not think that we have popular groups. When I was in high school, we had the group of the jocks, the cheerleaders, the smart human beings, and also the preps. Now, that I am in college, I do not really see groups that thinks that they are better than everyone else. It seems as if everyone actually gets along according to the different races and interests. The most popular activities would seem to be the Brother to brother, and also the AAMI which is another name for the African American Male Initiative. I would have to say that the Brother to brother and the AAMI program is popular because they both teach us of being their for one another, and they also teach us to stay focused and we can achiev anything that we put our mind to.

Majority of the students at Gordon State College seem to have one thing on their mind, and that is to further their education. The other students are still trying to see if going to school is what they really want to do. I am just glad that the students at Gordon State College are doing something with their life while they are trying to figure out exactly what it is that they would like to do.

• $0

Fortis Institute-Lawrenceville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.